Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, MA bandsters.....let's do this !

oh my god i am soo ecxited to meet all of you!!!!! i just sent a bunch of clothes to my cousins wife in ohio who is very large and pregnant to boot so i don't have clothes to share but i think i will mooch clothes from youall. most were prob too big 30-32, 26-28 but i am now anywhere from 20-24. why are clothes sizes soo screwed up?!?

i agree about meeting at a restaraunt but at least we can split meals and keep each other from ordering crap! i think everyone should bring before pix so we can see how wonderful we are doing!!!

i can't wait for sat!!!! see you at 3

Hey Dez...you might benefit from the clothes I bring then because they are sizes 22 & 20 :huggie: Cool...I'm glad someone can use them ;)

The get together is tomorrow, Saturday January 13th at 3pm at Joe's American Bar and Grill, Southshore Plaza, Braintree

Unfortunatly I am not feeling well this morning, so I won't be able to come. I hope you guys have a great time though.

Yay Ladies and Gentleman (notice the singular -man)!

It was so great to meet you all today. It is fun to have a face with the name. I am off to check out that other website you mentioned Chrispy-thanks!!!

To AAAMom, Thanks for organizing our get together. It was great.

To Every one who went, great meeting all of you. Thanks for all of the honest info. It was a lot of fun. I hope we do it again.

Nana

It was so great to meet everyone today!! My only regret is not being able to have more time to talk to some of you individually. We definitely will have to do this again!! And John - maybe we can find another guy to tag along next time. But then again maybe you didn't mind being the lone guy among a sea of women. haha

Thanks again aaamom for setting up today!!!

Hi all! It was great meeting you all today! I agree with Chris, more time to get to talk to everyone would have been great! I missed chatting with you at the other end of the table! Let's do this again soon, shall we say feb or march???

Thanks for all the clothes, Sherry! Most everything fit, even the jeans!!! I may even take back the jeans i bought at Lane Bryant after we split up. How about a shopping excursion to Wrentham and lunch at Cracker Barrel?!? anyone up for it?

anyway, i'm off to clean my kitchen...how it is you leave for a few hours and my dh can totally trash the house. we don't even have kids!!!

hugs to all - Desma

It was AWESOME meeting everyone today and alot of fun. Nice to know the war stories aren't too different huh? Maybe we can do a get together again soon. I think we should try to do one every month or every other month if possible. As they say...there is power in numbers and we have each other. I wouldn't mind hosting it at my house sometime if you folks would like. I realize it's kinda far for some though. But if we wait until summer we can meet and have a cookout here and use the pool, horse shoe pit, volleyball net and basketball court (came with the house lol) if it happens to rain plenty of room inside too...we can take turns riding my stationary bike.......NOT! hahaha

Anyway, I've very glad some of you benefitted from the clothing. I know I appreciated my friends doing that for me as well. Sure helps save money when you're not going to be in a size for a while. You all looked awesome and I can't wait to have another get together!