Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, MA bandsters.....let's do this !

Ok, the holidays are over so no more excuses. Let's try to get together. I would love to meet so many of you guys from MA and I hope most (if not all) can make this work:

1) Who is interested in getting together?

2) Where do you live and where would you be willing to drive?

3) When would be most convenient for you (days/evenings/weekends)

4) How soon can you do this????

I will try to coordinate and make this convenient so that as many people as possible can come.

I am in! i live in wakefield. i will drive up to an hour or so, i am easy. eves or weekends. i am a teacher so no days.

I'm down in Swansea. I usually work till 5 but nights or weekends would be fine. I'm sure I could leave alittle early. I would be willing to drive about an hour, nothing more though please.

I am in aaamom!! I live in Mansfield, and would drive about an hour or so as well. I work in Natick so depending on where the meeting is a weeknight might work. Otherwise, personally, I prefer a weekend or maybe a Friday night. I'm moving next weekend and am unavailable the first weekend in Feb. Other than that I think I'm pretty open. I can't wait!!!!

I am in Boston. I would be willingto drive up to an hour. I prefer nights or weekends (would love weekends). Wed and Thurs eves are no good as I am in school..actually, no evenings until after Jan. 11th because I am taking another class. (ugh).

Would anyone do a Saturday or Sunday afternoon?

Saturday would work better than Sunday for me, personally.

ok, sounds like a Saturday afternoon would work best for people. Now we just need to decide on a date and a place.

Looks like we have people from up north (Swansea), west (Palmer) and as far South as Taunton. I am somewhere in between.

Where does everyone feel comfortable driving to?

Since everyone had their surgery at BIDMC (except ME), is that area favorable? Parking can be a drag right around the hospital, but there are some restaurants in the Route 9 area.

Would somewhere right off the highway work out better?

There is always the Braintree Mall area, or somewhere along the 95 belt. That may be easier than dealing with downtown Boston.

I am also in favor of the Braintree mall area. It is easily accessible off the highway and parking is not the problem it would be in Boston. With the exception of this coming Saturday, I am open.

I am still open to going elsewhere-just wanted to throw in my 2 cents for what they're worth! :)

Looking forward to it!

I am all for the Braintree Mall area, as it is pretty convenient for me, but what do thers think???

Should we try to plan for Jan 13,th Saturday? Is that too soon for people?

That would work for me!