Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

lightweights around 200 pounds

My insurance does not cover. I was self pay...but it was worth every penny.

I agree... I'm sure I've spent way more on diet fads, pills, etc so over the long run I am saving myself money!

SW (before 3 month medically supervised diet): 234

Beginning of Liquid Protein diet: 217

Pre-op weight: 209

Current weight: 184

Surgery date: May 17

Also started in size 18/20 with the occasional 22 pant. Currently size 12 with the occasional size 14 pant.

I'm 5-4" my highest weight had been 225 and I was at 215 on my surgery date on May 29th. Now I'm 200' date=' but it seemed I got stuck there =/ I'm going for my 4 weeks post opp... I haven't actually set a goal... idk, what do you guys think it will be a good goal weight for me?

My doctor said 160 wool be good.. idk[/quote']

I'm 5'3" & my goal 150 lbs. Thats the lowest I've been as an adult. So I think 160 is great for your height ! I was sleeved June 24, 2013.

Hw : 301 ( madness neededto stop!

)

SW : 289 (decided to get sleeved)

Pre op: 286

Day of surgery 6*24*13: 273

CW 7*5*13 : 260

(But while in the hospital I went back up to 282 from I.v.s and liquids. Very normal to happen)

Ok so let me just ask this....I have ask in several other forums and no one has answered me. Im hoping someone will see this and maybe have some insite. I am 5'3" i weigh 203 wear a size 18 in jeans I have Americhoice TennCare and with that being said I have to have 2 co morbs to go with a BMI under 40 I have sleep Apenea and Boarderline Diabetic. I also have Mus. Skel Problems and I have severe Arthuritis in my back. Have never had blood pressure problems until I was pregnant. But nothing after that! Im am so afraid that I am going to get denied......has anyone ever delt with Americhoice insurance?

Ok so let me just ask this....I have ask in several other forums and no one has answered me. Im hoping someone will see this and maybe have some insite. I am 5'3" i weigh 203 wear a size 18 in jeans I have Americhoice TennCare and with that being said I have to have 2 co morbs to go with a BMI under 40 I have sleep Apenea and Boarderline Diabetic. I also have Mus. Skel Problems and I have severe Arthuritis in my back. Have never had blood pressure problems until I was pregnant. But nothing after that! Im am so afraid that I am going to get denied......has anyone ever delt with Americhoice insurance?

I paid cash for mine. Sorry wish I could help

I paid cash for mine. Sorry wish I could help

Sorry, I have BCBS.

I paid cash.

I have BSBC but you sound like the ideal candidate to me

I am also glad to have come across this post. I will be losing my band in 2 wks. Dr. said that I need to convert to "sleeve or by pass" b/c I still have diabetes and H/P. My weight is 212 right now. I started at 248 4 yrs ago with the band that has to go now. I am worried about doing either one. I have now ruled out the bypass. After reviewing these posts and seeing that there are others out there in my shoes, I believe the sleeve is the way for me. Thanks

After several weeks of uncontrolled bingeing, I got on the scale this morning and my weight was 204.8. My surgery is in 2 weeks. I am supposed to start my 1 week pre-op diet on July 25th, but I decided to do an extra week as a jump start. Knowing I don't "really" have to start for another week, this will be my test of my own commitment. Technically.... I can still cheat without being non-compliant with Dr's orders, but I really want to make this work for me. I was hoping to be 185 on my day of surgery, but clearly that's not going to happen. I'm 60 years old and 5' tall. My goal is 125.

After several weeks of uncontrolled bingeing' date=' I got on the scale this morning and my weight was 204.8. My surgery is in 2 weeks. I am supposed to start my 1 week pre-op diet on July 25th, but I decided to do an extra week as a jump start. Knowing I don't "really" have to start for another week, this will be my test of my own commitment. Technically.... I can still cheat without being non-compliant with Dr's orders, but I really want to make this work for me. I was hoping to be 185 on my day of surgery, but clearly that's not going to happen. I'm 60 years old and 5' tall. My goal is 125.[/quote']

U may lose up to 15 pounds if u do you stay strick on the pre op diet.drink lots of Water and stay away from startches. I couldn't believe I dropped 13lbs.!!! I only dropped 3lbs the 1st week , but stayed focus & dropped 10 the next week. So it can happen! Stay strong!

H: 5' 6.5"

Highest weight: 247

SW: 228 (6/18/2013)

CW: 207

4 weeks, 3 days out; 2 week stall; seems like I'm going to be a slow loser if I continue with these stalls. I am exercising and I've been able to increase my calories. Doing good with Protein and fluids. Only time will tell....

Sleeved May 16. 9 weeks out today

Pre-op:239

Current: 205

Total lost: 34 (4lbs behind where surgeon says I should be)

Went from size 20 to size 16 so far.

Getting around 400 cals a day, struggle to get my Protein and Water in. Exercising a couple times a week (cardio & strength training). I have not experienced hunger since the surgery, no major complications, just need to figure out the Protein thing!