Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im actually afraid to answer a question in here becauae people dont want to hear the truth

And what is this about muscle weighing more that fat???? :P

Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?”

Donuts are my weakness and those cronuts look heavenly!

100 pounds of muscle weighs the same as 100 pounds of goose down but takes up bit less space. However, down makes a better coat filler.

:ph34r: < -sitting with duct taped mouth.......

:ph34r: < -sitting with duct taped mouth.......

Can I rip it off?! :D

Do tell us what your thinking on this is! :)

Can I rip it off?! :D

Do tell us what your thinking on this is! :)

Nah..I think I will sit this one out. Got a new pair of running shoes today, wouldn't want to get them dirty wading through the bullshit that is getting flung.

I saw somebody say Krispy Kreme and now I'm dreaming of donuts. I used to be able to eat a dozen...now I'm betting I can eat half of one cause its been so long.

Doesn't have anything to do with people asking for absolution...but my name is Jacquelynn and I'm an addict. It's been 2 years since my last Krispy Kreme. *sits back down*

I saw somebody say Krispy Kreme and now I'm dreaming of donuts. I used to be able to eat a dozen...now I'm betting I can eat half of one cause its been so long.

Doesn't have anything to do with people asking for absolution...but my name is Jacquelynn and I'm an addict. It's been 2 years since my last Krispy Kreme. *sits back down*

A KK would put me in a serious coma...but man are they tasty.

I heard yesterday was national donut day! All the donut shops around here were giving out free donuts :D

Nah..I think I will sit this one out. Got a new pair of running shoes today' date=' wouldn't want to get them dirty wading through the bullshit that is getting flung.[/quote']

You didn't buy me any?????

I heard yesterday was national donut day! All the donut shops around here were giving out free donuts :D

Yesterday, I was going to say something about donut day, but thought it was just mean to temp others to go out and get something so evil just because it was free

Yesterday, I was going to say something about donut day, but thought it was just mean to temp others to go out and get something so evil just because it was free

Ah crap I missed it! Was going to go by and see if they'd let me lick the box lid....

i think most of us are good eggs - some are just more cracked than others :lol:

Hmmmm....me thinks cracked eggs have more fun :P

You didn't buy me any?????

still laughing.... :P