Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Clear Liquid Phase & Unjury Protein Powder

Since the chicken broth flavor of powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury is similar to broth with the addition of Protein, did anyone use this in the Clear liquids phase following surgery?

I'll see my NUT in a few weeks, but thought I'd ask my inhouse experts :D

Mine was just delivered today. Having it for dinner so can't tell you yet but it smells pretty good. And, I've heard good things about it.

I have used it pre-op...havent made any post-op. I LIKED THE TASTE OF IT.

Is there a place to get samples of different brands and flavors? My surgery is in about 5 weeks and I don't want to buy a whole thing and end up not liking it.

Since the chicken broth flavor of unjury is similar to broth with the addition of protein' date=' did anyone use this in the Clear Liquids phase following surgery?

I'll see my NUT in a few weeks, but thought I'd ask my inhouse experts :D[/quote']

My doctor has me eating this the first week post op...strawbery too.

I ordered the chicken Soup flavored Protein from Unjury and personally thought it was disgusting. I returned it and got my money back.

Go to www.unjury.com .....they have a sample pack, 2 each I believe of unflavored, chicken Soup, vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry sorbet...I'm not a big strawberry fan, but they suggest mixing it with 8 oz of lemonade (crystal light variety)

www.bjsbariatrics.com also has a sample pack for Syntrax nectar (you get to choose the flavors, there are quite a few....if you don't like coconut, avoid the caribbean one) They are currently out of fuzzy navel and vanilla bean, so my samples are back ordered....perhaps a 2 week delay

unjury was about $28 and BJ's Bariatric was about $20 for the sample packs.....a nice way to try out the flavors w/o investing in a huge tub of it....

I ordered the chicken Soup flavored Protein from unjury and personally thought it was disgusting. I returned it and got my money back.

I found it to be a little on the salty side, similar to boullion......otherwise I thought it was good....the NUT suggested I experiment now so I have things lined up....

I had it on my clear liquids. It was a tad salty but I could adjust it by adding a slight bit more Water. Also pay close attention to making sure you don't add it to water over 140 F.

I ordered the chicken Soup flavored Protein from unjury and personally thought it was disgusting. I returned it and got my money back.

My Personal opinion is I thought it was disgusting too and so is Isopure I did not like it, any suggestions on what I can take other than that?

Just finished my first cup of the Unjury chicken Soup and found it to be pretty good. Much better than other Protein options I've tried. Not something I would choose to eat on a regular basis but I think it will help get me through the next few weeks.