Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Chicago sleevers

Well tomorrow is my time and I am full of different emotions but the one that stands out right not is excited. It may change to something else later this evening. I have put myself on a liquid diet for two days and this is the last day of it. I have really been feeling hungery and that is really strange for me because some days I can go the entire day and not eat until late in the evening. I have been drinking liquids all day and lunch has been cream of chicken Soup and I think I will have more tonight as my last meal before surgery but boy would I love a bacon double cheeseburger from Wendy's. Cant wait to see the other side.

Well tomorrow is my time and I am full of different emotions but the one that stands out right not is excited. It may change to something else later this evening. I have put myself on a liquid diet for two days and this is the last day of it. I have really been feeling hungery and that is really strange for me because some days I can go the entire day and not eat until late in the evening. I have been drinking liquids all day and lunch has been cream of chicken Soup and I think I will have more tonight as my last meal before surgery but boy would I love a bacon double cheeseburger from Wendy's. Cant wait to see the other side.

I'm excited for you too!!! I know everything is going to go great for you. Please let us know how you're feeling whenever you get the chance.

Just came home from the Dr.'s office... I lost 17.5 lbs !!!

Sent from my ADR6330VW using VST

Just came home from the Dr.'s office... I lost 17.5 lbs !!!

Congratulations.

I'm finally feeling better. Still not able to drink the Protein Shakes but I had some egg drop Soup and it was ooooooo so good.

Egg drop Soup is so much more yummy than ordinary broth :D

I'm finally sleeved and I might be able to go home tomorrow! Apparently I'm doing really well. No gas pains but every time I take a sip of Water my stomach cramps. Still not too bad though. Loving this little pain pump lol

I'm finally sleeved and I might be able to go home tomorrow! Apparently I'm doing really well. No gas pains but every time I take a sip of Water my stomach cramps. Still not too bad though. Loving this little pain pump lol

Welcome to the losers bench !!!

Im so happy for you!

Im so happy for you!

Thank you ladies!

I'm home now and missing the schedule of the hospital lol the Tylenol they gave me is horrible crushed up! I tried to mix it in Water with crystal lite but my stomach went crazy. This heating pad is saving me right now.

Thank you ladies!

I'm home now and missing the schedule of the hospital lol the Tylenol they gave me is horrible crushed up! I tried to mix it in Water with crystal lite but my stomach went crazy. This heating pad is saving me right now.

Well i hope your pain goes away soon. Feel better. I will be joining you soon... 10/25!!

How are you feeling? Hope all is well!

This next month will fly by for you! Trust me. I put a countdown on my phone and before I knew it, the days had ticked away. I'm feeling pretty good. Walked half of Woodfield mall yesterday before I said enough. Didn't bring my pain meds. Which I was do for about halfway thru. Still not too bad. Feeling lots of gas today but gonna get out and do some more walking tonight.

How is everyone doing? Going Wednesday for my Psyc eval and I will try to get him to push the consult note thru quick..lol