Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone. I was sleeved may 9th. Am 31 ur old female. Just curious how everyone is going?

I was sleeved the 13th. Doing ok. Adjusting to my new normal. Felt very good after, overdid things and now I'm suffering a little. Upset stomach, dizziness, weak, etc. I've been laying low for 2 days now. Hope to be back to normal soon. Still can't get used to the new amounts I can eat and eating slower. It's crazy. Down 10lbs in my preop, gained 11lbs in the hospital due to Iv fluids, since I've been home 5 days now, I'm down 14 lbs. so I guess I can say I'm down 14 lbs since surgery. Hope everyone else is well!

Sleeved 5/15.

It does get better each day!

Came home 5pm day after surgery and pretty much slept on and off next day & 1/2.

Still taking naps when I want but liquids are finally going down in larger sips without that twinge in my chest!!

So Day 4 & 5 are much better for me:)

Have not been on a scale yet since I was so bloated when I left the hospital and didn't want to see that dreadful gain.

Hello,

I was sleeved May 9th - down 15lbs already!!! From 200lbs 5'6 38 yr old female

The second week is easier... hang in there.

My energy is double, mind is clear and functioning great (for me - lol) since off caffiene and junk food. Im walking 1-2 miles per day. Found "oh yeah milkshakes" and i love them they have 32 gr Protein each. Makes it easier to reach the protien goal daily.

Srm

I had surgey May 1. I am down 31lbs. My body is somewhat sore because I had the sleeve and my ballbladder removed at the same time. Honestly I ate moist chicken and spinach yesterday and I felt fine. My doctor has me on full liquids until I see him next week but I am miserable on it. I had to do two weeks pre op and 5 weeks post op. Hopefully the struggle gets better because I am wanting food especially since I have began to cook again for my hubby and kids.

I had my surgery may 14 and I'm down 14 pounds. I'm still having a little trouble getting my liquids down because I'm having to take tiny sips since its still making me feel a little sick. I have more energy it seems like but when I get up and move around I get a little dizzy and I get out of breath very quickly...even just going from living room to bathroom. Anyone else having this problem?

I had my surgery may 14 and I'm down 14 pounds. I'm still having a little trouble getting my liquids down because I'm having to take tiny sips since its still making me feel a little sick. I have more energy it seems like but when I get up and move around I get a little dizzy and I get out of breath very quickly...even just going from living room to bathroom. Anyone else having this problem?

I had mine on May 15th. Wednesday starts week 2 and I can FINALLY have thicker liquids. Can Anyone explain exactly what "thicker" liquids are??

I had mine on May 15th. Wednesday starts week 2 and I can FINALLY have thicker liquids. Can Anyone explain exactly what "thicker" liquids are??

I had that problem but only for the first few days. Dr said give it time. When you start getting more Protein it shoupd get better.

Congrats on your weight loss. Mine was 5/15 but I'm afraid to weigh myself as I know I must have gained in the hospital. Hope I see results when I do. Liquids started going down much easier for me yesterday & today. Good luck!

it sux i was sleeved may15th.ugh the gas pains. someone needs to invent some good gas meds.

Gas-X strips! worked for me, anyway.

I'm 32 y/o female, sleeved 5/2. Down 27lbs since surgery. :)

Doing great - have had zero nausea, vomiting, dizziness since day one! Getting about 1000 cals a day and 90g Protein. Can drink normally - haven't felt hungry since pre-op! :)

Sleeved 5/10. I have had no problems from surgery. However I think I've done so well I forget I was sleeved. I have caught myself getting spoon fulls of the dinner I make for my family and spitting it out. Lol. I do feel some things I eat like cream of wheat..refried beans.. I actually feel them going down my stomach and it makes me nervous. Oh and what about those damn Iron pills..gross when crushed..ugh.. otherwise down 25lbs. :)

Sleeved May 6th. Down 20 pounds from 234 5'4". I am having a hard time getting my Protein in since post op. I can drink plenty of fluids just not Protein Shakes :( I have tried several. I just got to purée stage and have tolerated some food. I just have this constant bad taste in my mouth no matter how many times a day I brush my teeth/tounge. Does anyone else have this problem? Congrats on everyone's success :)