Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Full body lipo...anyone had it or researched it? Amazing results pics

Hi all,

I am 9 months out and 12 pounds from my first goal...normal bmi. Although my body has faired pretty well so far (pics below), I definitely have a wish list of what I would like fixed. I always thought I would need lifts and tucks but I saw these pics of full body Lipo and started thinking since I don't have hanging skin anywhere maybe full body lipo is all I need.

Anyone had this done or researched it? Anyone know of good doctors and pricing.I only live a couple of hours from the Cali/Mexico border so Mexico is definitely on the table. Cost is a huge factor since I will be saving my pennies over the next year to save up. Please share any knowledge, experience, or results you have regarding this. I am attaching the pics of the full body lipo result that made me think this is an option. I blurred the nude parts. I am also posting some pics of myself. I have lost about 5 pounds since those pics.

post-33699-13813665749718_thumb.jpg

post-33699-13813665750262_thumb.jpg

post-33699-13813665750838_thumb.jpg

ok those pics are good but being a previous Lipo patient twice by a very reputable manhatten doctor im not sold. I had my thighs and hips done i started off as having the body type of a small waist and huge hips and thighs. we are going back over 10 years ago but still i had to go thru it a second time to even out the hips, and i came out normally proportioned but its not a tool to make you shrink like that. im not a doctor im just going by my experience. oh yes the pain the first time was the most excruciating i have ever felt. i am no stranger to pain, i am also a cancer survivor, oh yes and back then i weighed 160 lbs. its a serious surgery and back then i took it lightly until i was in recovery. now im 300lbs plus and all my weight shifted now im fat all on top from the waist up ughh gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do your homework you look fabulous !!! Please search out a great surgeon dont be swayed by price this is not the surgery for that. Just inform yourself thoroughly before you do this because you can have loose skin as a side effect from lipo thats why im having a hard time buying those pics . Just research lipo you will see . Those pics dont add up. I think you look gorgeous and i would give a pinky toe for that booty, but you have to be happy I wish you much luck in whatever you decide hopefully i sparked a little curiosity in you to look past the before and after shots. best of luck to you.

Your body is perfect! You don't need liposuction, plus you may look different at goal, if in 1 year or so you're not happy then go for it but I honestly think you look amazing.

I don't have hanging skin anywhere maybe full body Lipo is all I need.

Sass, you look really great! You don't need the lipo. Instead of saving pennies for another surgery, invest in a personal trainer 2 times a week who can help you tone.

Here are before and after pictures of successful toning with a trainer. Hope they motivate you the way they motivated me.

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/blogs/ammcnutt/10567-before-and-after-pics10-months-and-1-weeks-out-112-lbs-lost.html

Sass' date=' you look really great! You don't need the Lipo. Instead of saving pennies for another surgery, invest in a personal trainer 2 times a week who can help you tone.

Here are before and after pictures of successful toning with a trainer. Hope they motivate you the way they motivated me.

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/blogs/ammcnutt/10567-before-and-after-pics10-months-and-1-weeks-out-112-lbs-lost.html[/quote']

Now THAT is motivation!!!! WOW!!!! Thank you for that. You are so right, spend the lipo money on a trainer!!!! Dang, this is the kind of success story that pumps you up.

You look awesome it seems like you just need some working out. Then again you have your own personal reasons on why you want Lipo I personally if I had your body I'd get a trainer instead. Good luck and you look fabulous!!!

You have a body many of us would die for!! Yep I said it!!

I think you look wonderful already - if it were me, I would NOT do this full body Lipo.< /p>

I did not have lipo since I didn't really have excess fat (I had excess skin) but have talked to enough people to know it is very painful and actual results can vary... in fact some people have awful results.

Another thing to consider is this... if you think the way you look now needs overall head to toe "fixing"... do you think you would be happier after painful and at least somewhat risky lipo? I only mention this because I think that it is important to have the body dismorphia/self image issues worked out in advance because there is always SOMETHING that is less than perfect. That is why some folks seem addicted to plastic surgery... just another little fix will make me better kind of thought pattern. I have no idea if that applies to you, just food for thought so to speak.

Anyway, congrats on your results - you really do genuinely look great!

I'm not 100% convinced that those pics are legit...

I have had extensive Lipo and it is VERY PAINFUL and the results are just okay. For what it's worth, I wouldn't do lipo again, having experienced it firsthand unless it was literally a tiny, single area like the chin or something.

You look very, very good now, btw. Congrats. :)

Have you looked into cool sculpting? Just another contouring option. Non surgical.