Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lower BMI Bandsters!

you know, i can eat whatever i want for like 2 days

i crave all kinds of craziness

then when old aunt flo arrives

TIGHT AS CAN BE for at least 36 hours if not 48

a few other people have said the same thing at support, so my educated assumption would be that hormones are running amuk.

That is so weird! Thanks for the info!

I am swollen, bloated and feel very premenstrual. I have been a lot hungrier too.

I weighed in and stayed the same as last Friday, but I guess that's good since I normally gain.

This is what I ate today so far:

Breakfast: 3 eggs and soyrizo, with salsa (about 350 calories)

Lunch: 15 almonds, 2 string cheese, 2 laughing cow (450)

Dinner:

Liquids: 70 ounces of watered down crystal light and Pure lemon

Supplements; 1 tbsp. liquid Vitamin, 1 QuickSlim30

Still read this thread because I love your enthusiasm! Audree, you are kicking some serious butt girl! BandDiva...you are doing awesome! Like Miss Bandster, I get incredibly tight around TOM.....or I am ridiculously loose, it varies from month to month. I know right off the bat if my breasts are tender and my rings are tight that I better watch what I eat because I will have issues if I am not super careful that day.

Still read this thread because I love your enthusiasm! Audree, you are kicking some serious butt girl! BandDiva...you are doing awesome! Like Miss Bandster, I get incredibly tight around TOM.....or I am ridiculously loose, it varies from month to month. I know right off the bat if my breasts are tender and my rings are tight that I better watch what I eat because I will have issues if I am not super careful that day.

WOW!!!! You have lost some major weight in 3 1/2 months!!!

Tell us your secrets!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I agree with Lianna. I read this site cause it is fun. I am not a Lower BMI so I guess I am intruding but what the heck, my BMI is lower than 40 now, and it's lower than 50 too, so atleast it is lower than something! lol.

I am doing well. I have been doing very well emotionally and my energy level is up. The house is getting cleaner by the day! I am very lucky to be surrounded by very positive people at work and at home, and that makes life a lot easier.

Hope you are all doing well. I will be keeping an eye on your success. I can't wait till my BMI is under 30...I will get there.

Bye for now!

I dont know whats happening but i can eat just about anything. I am still eating healthy however i can eat a big bowl of chicken Soup with yuka, yams, platano etc. (spanish vegge) I had surgery 1/18/07 the scale hasent moved in 4 days.....I am also using fitday (thanks guys for the tip) so I kind of know what I am eating. I am eating about 995 cal per day on average...what am I doing wrong????help.....

I agree with Lianna. I read this site cause it is fun. I am not a Lower BMI so I guess I am intruding but what the heck, my BMI is lower than 40 now, and it's lower than 50 too, so atleast it is lower than something! lol.

I am doing well. I have been doing very well emotionally and my energy level is up. The house is getting cleaner by the day! I am very lucky to be surrounded by very positive people at work and at home, and that makes life a lot easier.

Hope you are all doing well. I will be keeping an eye on your success. I can't wait till my BMI is under 30...I will get there.

Bye for now!

Hey Bandiva, you are a lower bmi!!! Anyone is welcome here, even though technically I think a lower bmi is under 40ish.

You could never be intruding!!!! You are the first one I met here and connected with!! Heck, we were supposed to get our surgeries together!!!!

So jump on in and come back for th awesome support of all of these amazing ladies!!!!:clap2: :clap2:

LOL! I have not lost major weight in 3 and half months!!! I have lost slowly for 15 and a half months! I was banded in 05. I actually lost the first 50 in about the first 9 months, about 1.5 lbs a week...but since then it has slowed way way down and I just broke an honest to god 4 month plateau. I bounced around 170ish from Oct to Jan because I have very little restriction since I had a partial unfill (from 2.7cc to 2cc). I have been relying mostly on exercise and good food choices to maintain and lose slowly now. I am grateful for what I have lost though, and actually 68 lbs in 64 weeks is still a pretty good amount. I feel great and now that the scales are moving again I hope to reach goal by summer, and then work on surpassing it.

Hi all...new here. I have a BMI of 32.5 and am interested in getting the lap band. However, I was wondering how long one has to wait after getting a Tummy Tuck to get the lap band.

Any help is appreciated.

I finally found the laughing cow cheese. I didn't know there were so many flavors. Which one do you like, Audree? I bought the one that said light, because it had less calories.

I ate a ton today but it was fresh crab. There is no way to judge how many cups or whatever, but I ate one and a half crabs. Hopefully, that will carry me through the night. It was a crab feed for charity so it was at a wierd time. I ate at about 3:30. For Breakfast I just had a slim fast. So again, I have no clue how many calories I ate today.

I go for my first fill tomorrow!! It's kind of scary to me, because sometimes I can feel food getting stuck without any fill. That's when I forget I am banded and try to wolf my food down. I am reminded in a hurry because it hurts!!

Good luck everyone in the coming week with good eating habits!!

:):):):biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I dont know whats happening but i can eat just about anything. I am still eating healthy however i can eat a big bowl of chicken Soup with yuka, yams, platano etc. (spanish vegge) I had surgery 1/18/07 the scale hasent moved in 4 days.....I am also using fitday (thanks guys for the tip) so I kind of know what I am eating. I am eating about 995 cal per day on average...what am I doing wrong????help.....

Talking about yuca and platano, two of my favorite foods!!!! My husband is Puerto Rican. We fry ours in olive oil, I didn't know it could be in a soup too. Can you give me the recipe???:hungry:

Hi all...new here. I have a BMI of 32.5 and am interested in getting the lap band. However, I was wondering how long one has to wait after getting a Tummy Tuck to get the lap band.

Any help is appreciated.

I don't know really, you'd have to ask your doctor. I had a TT 3 years ago.