Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Low cal salad dressing you might enjoy

We use a Salad Dressing made by Bolthouse that uses yogurt instead of high fat to create a fully body and good taste. A serving is 45 calories. I like to put even less of a serving on my lunch salad that I eat with my Protein. My favorite flavor is their honey mustard, but I think they make all flavors with yogurt from 1000 island to blue cheese. Fat is also low by nature of yogurt. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

My daughter eats the yogurt ranch. I'm personally not a huge fan, but she loves it and I'm glad she doesn't know it's good for her. . . like most kids she thinks ranch dressing is a food group!!

My daughter eats the yogurt ranch. I'm personally not a huge fan' date=' but she loves it and I'm glad she doesn't know it's good for her. . . like most kids she thinks ranch dressing is a food group!![/quote']

Hi guys first time on trying to see how it all works

I love this stuff. The salsa ranch is my fav..I put a tad to dip my chicken breast in...yummy yumm!

I like Walden Farms dressings and BBQ sauces!! Fat free calorie free gluten free carb free!!! The Italian, balsamic vinegarette and raspberry vinegarette are my faves. I didn't care for the creamy ones like ranch and creamy Italian. They also have different flavored BBQ sauces. I like them all. I marinate my chicken in any of the dressings as well as use it on my salads!!

How many carbs per serving? Is a serving size a table spoon?

I mix a dry pack of hidden valley ranch mix with greek yogurt... taste great.

How many carbs per serving? Is a serving size a table spoon?

I mix a dry pack of hidden valley ranch mix with greek yogurt... taste great.

6 carbs for 2 tbsp @ 45 calories. I usually put on between 1/2 and 1 tbsp.

Hey F man.. I didn't see this until now. I guess we use the same dressing. I guess healthy minds think alike.

6 carbs for 2 tbsp @ 45 calories. I usually put on between 1/2 and 1 tbsp.

2 tbsp are 45cal, thats pretty good if the dressing is tasty. Hoping my local store has this in stock. I though I used a little amount of dressing on my salads but you have me beat. Do you even taste the dressing with 1/2 tbsp lol. I use about 2 tbsp dressing for a pretty large salad. I weight my salad to 85g which doesnt sound like a lot but its probably about 10 cups worth.

2 tbsp are 45cal' date=' thats pretty good if the dressing is tasty. Hoping my local store has this in stock. I though I used a little amount of dressing on my salads but you have me beat. Do you even taste the dressing with 1/2 tbsp lol. I use about 2 tbsp dressing for a pretty large salad. I weight my salad to 85g which doesnt sound like a lot but its probably about 10 cups worth.[/quote']

It is very tasty and thick . My salads tend to be small (1/2 cup or less) so do not need much dressing. 10 cups? Oh my.

I like Walden Farms dressings and BBQ sauces!! Fat free calorie free gluten free carb free!!! The Italian' date=' balsamic vinegarette and raspberry vinegarette are my faves. I didn't care for the creamy ones like ranch and creamy Italian. They also have different flavored BBQ sauces. I like them all. I marinate my chicken in any of the dressings as well as use it on my salads!![/quote']

There's a thread about walden farms- u should search for it! It's fairly recent

I liked the BBQ one

Sent from my iPhone using VST

So where does everybody buy theirs at? I get mine at HEB since Walmart and Albertson's doesn't carry it here. My mom can't find it back home so I have two bottles in the fridge to take her next weekend when I go. Both of my parents are dieting with me which is awesome. My dad has kept up with me lb for lb and I'm the one who had the surgery! lol

I also get the baby carrots from Bolthouse. Their really tiny baby carrots and come in 4, 2 oz bags. I pour a tsp of the ranch and the little bag of carrots are a perfect portion snack on a day I've rocked all my Protein :)

Yup it is a lot.. slider food for me. That\s ten loose cups of salad... gonna measure tonight but for sure its 85 grams worth every time.

The nutrition facts at the back say 1 serving size is 1.5 cups or 85g. That 1.5 cups has to be compressed salad into 1.5 cups because 85g is 8-10 loose filled cups or about 3 hand fulls out of the bag.

Yup it is a lot.. slider food for me. That\s ten loose cups of salad... gonna measure tonight but for sure its 85 grams worth every time.

The nutrition facts at the back say 1 serving size is 1.5 cups or 85g. That 1.5 cups has to be compressed salad into 1.5 cups because 85g is 8-10 loose filled cups or about 3 hand fulls out of the bag.

Umm I will have to look at that! I'm actually having salad tonight for dinner... But I put roasted chicken on top so I eat maybe 1/2 cup salad?