Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Good afternoon! Well, this morning has brought me a very swollen tummy around 4 months along, almost as much as when we had the hole thing placed. Oh my! And my scale is up 5 lbs...so you know what that means?! I'm having a 5lb baby Port! Hee hee! I think the ultra sound shows its a boy! Ha ha! :confused::biggrin1::):biggrin1::) Sorry, just being silly! Lortab can do that to you!

I'm looking forward to tonight and meeting 2 more people to boot! Yeah! I'm sore, but not sore enough to miss tonight! You will hafta excuse the belly protrution thing though. Silly swelling!

I have a post-op appointment on Monday....anyone going to be in the office? I'd love to meet someone else too! My visit is at 2:15...which means I'll be there until 5 or so....hahahahahahaha!

Well, gotta go dig through some boxes that are yet to be unpacked and see if I can find my old camera...wonder if it still works?

See you all soon.....Another good luck to Want2bmeagain and Stephaniez's hubby!

I have a post-op appointment on Monday....anyone going to be in the office? I'd love to meet someone else too! My visit is at 2:15...which means I'll be there until 5 or so....hahahahahahaha!

Woofay - I am being banded next Tuesday with Dr K. and will be in his office for my preop on Monday at 3:00pm. I would love to meet up. Maybe you can calm my pre surgery nerves!!! :)

I am glad everything went well for you yesterday. Did you have a lot of swelling after the initial banding surgery? Just wondering how I will look when I go back to work the following Monday? 4 months preganant? :omg: lol

:whoo:

I'm baaaaack!

Walking around and stopped at the computer. All went well, Dr. K has got to be one of my most favorite people. He is a Gem

:confused:

I have been having extra problem with pain, but the same thing happened when I had a hysterectomy 4 yrs. ago. My pain was so bad then, it didn't even make sense to the doctor~it was ridiculous.

Obviously, I am up and around (this is NOTHING like my hysto) , and I did expect more pain than it seems others have had~so mentally, I was prepared, but I don't like it. StephanieZ has been most helpful about it.

But, I MADE IT! I am excited for my new journey!

Love and hugs to all!

want2be... Wow, that's great that you are up and walking around so soon... Sorry about the pain.. Hopefully it will go away soon.. Sending wishes for a speedy recovery and hope that the weather holds out for you on your return trip back over the mountain... Safe travels...

Stephanez.. Many wishes for a speedy recovery for your husband as well and congratulations on your weight loss.. That is great..

Marcy.... How romantic.. Your DH is very thoughtful.. The pics are great and the ring is gorgeous...

Lap... Beautiful daughter and handsome Sun-in-Law... You not only gained a Son-in-Law, but a sister as well... Good luck on your new extended family...

To all Red Robin attendees.. Please post pics of all.. Hopefully I will be able to attend the October get together...

To all the others that I missed, My thoughts and prayers are with you all...

Have a great week..

I hope when I send this the picture will show. We had a fab - u - lous time! Please join us in October. Send date preferences and we will figure it out.

Michelle

Okay I think it worked. Here we are at Red Robin. We had a Fab - u - lous time! Please join us next month. let me know preferences of date.We have Dynamo, Mal (top) Woofay, Mare, and Drews (left to right).

Hugs to you all,

Michelle

Sorry your pic didn't show, Dynamo! Let's see if I can get some of mine on with this silly thing. I never remember what I did from month to month! Ha!

I had a great time too....soo soo nice to have Amy and Marilyn there!

first Pic, front, left to right...Me, (anita) Marilyn, Amy

Back, left to right...Michelle, Maalani

Second pic, Michelle, Marilyn

third pic, Maalani, Anita, Amy's rabbit ears!

fourth pic, Anita, Michelle

fifth pic, Amy, Maalani

post-216056-13813135504325_thumb.jpg

post-216056-13813135504674_thumb.jpg

post-216056-13813135504935_thumb.jpg

post-216056-13813135505189_thumb.jpg

post-216056-13813135505444_thumb.jpg

Hi Gals!

Well, I tried to work with the pictures this morning and gave up!! Too much for my brain to handle...I can email mine to someone??? Anyway, It was great seeing Woof and Dynamo again and meeting Drews and Mare. I guess I talked too much at the table because I came home and I was sooooo hungry! Funtimes!

After looking at those pics, I am calling my hairdresser TODAY!! I have been trying to grow my hair out and it is driving me insane!!! I have to wear hats all the time and I hate it...it's at that awkward length...I think I look like a boy in the pics....off to the hair dresser after work, then the gym!

Thanks for sharing the pictures even though I look like a boy!