Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Oh alright. I suppose that'll be OK. Maybe we can take turns? 80 Talking Boobies-Girl is one cool chick. :cool2:

She's very cool, but you'll have to wear your Depends! IF not, you'll be wetting your pants! She always makes you laugh so hard!

Hello everyone! I was banded today and thought I should "pop" in and let everyone know I'm doing great! Surgery was @ 9:00 and I was on my way home by 1:00. Amazing! I'm having a little bit of gas and some pain @ larger incision but other than that doing well. :cool2:

Congratz!! Glad you are doing well! I wasn't even coherent after mine!

I really can't wait to meet all you ladies in person. I'm confident over the next year or two we'll have many opportunities to get together. You're all so supportive and so nice, so sweet and wonderful. I am eternally grateful to you all for accepting me as you have. And I'm so happy I found this website!!!!

OK, enough of all that mushiness. I'm going to get some B&J. Hahah maybe I can run my husband off with my offending gas - two nights in a row!!! :cool2:

I really can't wait to meet all you ladies in person. I'm confident over the next year or two we'll have many opportunities to get together. You're all so supportive and so nice, so sweet and wonderful. I am eternally grateful to you all for accepting me as you have. And I'm so happy I found this website!!!!

OK, enough of all that mushiness. I'm going to get some B&J. Hahah maybe I can run my husband off with my offending gas - two nights in a row!!! :cool2:

OH OH OH!!! Which flavor are you entertaining tonight Jaime?

AND thanks for the mushies! I do have to get some insulin now, but I did love the sweetness!

OH OH OH!!! Which flavor are you entertaining tonight Jaime?

AND thanks for the mushies! I do have to get some insulin now, but I did love the sweetness!

I'm glad you're not getting angry with me talking about B&J so much the last few days! You can all live vicariously through me during my last week of Last Suppers! Tonight will be ONE Cheesecake Brownie, or DMB's Magic Brownies. I can't decide, but rest assured, whichever one I choose - I will finish it all. :thumbup:

Glad you enjoyed the mushies. :cool2: I LOVE YOU GALS!!! :smile:

I'm glad you're not getting angry with me talking about B&J so much the last few days! You can all live vicariously through me during my last week of Last Suppers! Tonight will be ONE Cheesecake Brownie, or DMB's Magic Brownies. I can't decide, but rest assured, whichever one I choose - I will finish it all. :thumbup:

Glad you enjoyed the mushies. :cool2: I LOVE YOU GALS!!! :smile:

I am living through you! I'm thrilled that you're just 37 days from being banded! I'm also thrilled that you are sharing your time and journey with us! You're a sweetie and I look forward to being there with you - every step of the way! You know the Bandwagon is what we use to go places when we're not on the bench! (I know, I'm a goof!)

Speaking of naughty Shelby . . . where is she? I'm been missing her.

Jaime, I suppose you've already heard about dee's gas issues . . . so maybe it would be good if you two sit close together!!

Jaime, I suppose you've already heard about dee's gas issues . . . so maybe it would be good if you two sit close together!!

Yeah! Thanks to Shelbi EVERYONE is well aware of my gas issues! Maybe no one wants to sit next to me - I'm just the old Stinky Pete!

I haven't seen Shelbi in a minute. I need to email her!

I've said enough about my gas issues over the last few days, so I think Dee and I are a match made in Band Heaven! :cool2:

I haven't seen Shelbi in a minute. I need to email her!

I've said enough about my gas issues over the last few days, so I think Dee and I are a match made in Band Heaven! :cool2:

Finally someone who will love me and appreciate me for all of my stinkiness!

Finally someone who will love me and appreciate me for all of my stinkiness!

Well, if you guys have NOISY gas, maybe you could work out some percussion for our group! It would sound kind of like beatbox!

Well, if you guys have NOISY gas, maybe you could work out some percussion for our group! It would sound kind of like beatbox!

I don't know about Jaime, but I have absolutely NO rhythm! (did i spell that word right?) Seriously, it's embarrassing! If I didn't have a metronome I could have never learned to play the piano!

I don't know about Jaime, but I have absolutely NO rhythm! (did i spell that word right?) Seriously, it's embarrassing! If I didn't have a metronome I could have never learned to play the piano!

Maybe it could be sort of a "jam" . . . . free-form, jazzy flatulence. Yeah, that would be great.

Maybe it could be sort of a "jam" . . . . free-form, jazzy flatulence. Yeah, that would be great.

Oh boy! Just something more to look forward to! Hurry Jaime, get that Band, so you can join the Band on the Loser's Bench and make Puff Mama's musical dreams come true!

You mean like 'folk music?' Or "fart music?" "Bluegrass" OR "Bluegas?"