Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Marcy-You are probably right, I need to stop looking for that ice cream!! Bad of me, I know, but I cannot resist the siren song of pumpkin cheesecake! Mmmmm!!!!

Mal-I love you too!

Jamie-And I still love you even though ice cream gives you the poopsies! (As long as when I come to visit you don't poo on my shoes like some of my patients do! Waa haa haa!)

awww, yeah, you never know, lets hope they aren't backed up too much.

I'm sure they won't be backed up. I've never been there where the wait was long. Maybe next time.

Fall has officially arrived here. It is chilly out today! I am going to have to bust out the sweaters and such. I need to try my fall shoes on because I have a feeling most of them are going to be too big! I am running about a size smaller in shoes now I noticed! Oh well, I don't need too much of an excuse to buy new shoes!:thumbdown:

Told Tally in a PM that I slept fantastic last night now that it is chilly out. But I have no motivation to do anything today and I have errands to run. Must get moving!! Grrr!!!

But I have no motivation to do anything today and I have errands to run. Must get moving!! Grrr!!!

You are not alone in the lack of motivation department. I have a TON to do, but I just keep reading on here.... I am addicted.:thumbdown:

My sister forwarded a text that my mom sent her that read "Be careful what bridges you burn because it makes it really hard to get back."

Sigh.... She HAS turned into mommy dearest! Repeat after me, "No wire hangers!"

I am disturbed by her!!:thumbdown:

You are not alone in the lack of motivation department. I have a TON to do, but I just keep reading on here.... I am addicted.:cursing:

It IS addictive, isn't it? :thumbdown:

My sister forwarded a text that my mom sent her that read "Be careful what bridges you burn because it makes it really hard to get back."

Sigh.... She HAS turned into mommy dearest! Repeat after me, "No wire hangers!"

I am disturbed by her!!:thumbdown:

Pretty sure your mom is a little on the crazy side:blink:

I was going to multi-quote, but I'll just say stuff with names.

Munchie, my pet, we would be fabulous cheerleaders for Mal and dee. Yes, we have big mouths, but that's part of our charm:biggrin:

Marcy, thanks for the explanation about the islands and such. I was sort of familar with it, but not as much as I should be.

I'm having a fill tomorrow . . . looks like it's a big week for fills! Good luck to everybody!

Lotza - I am soooo addicted to this site. Oh my. It's bad bad bad. But in a good way! Hey! How is your job going? Do you have C-PAP yet?

That's so true . . . and we talk about things that we don't feel comfortable talking about with skinny folks. All our insecurities, poop, all that stuff!:thumbdown:

But seriously, I think we're all pretty vulnerable while we're going through this process and it's so wonderful to have a group of people who are always there to listen and offer comfort and support and be our cheerleaders in a way that no one else can.

This kind of support is priceless! It's worth millions of dollars! AND just think, it's free!

I agree a billion percent! Best place to be and the best ladies ever!~

I DID get my check at the very last minute in time to run it to the bank Friday, thank goodness! And I was sleeping when you posted this...I was sooooo tired after this weekend for some reason!! It was not grueling or anything so I am not sure why I was so exhausted. I am on call until 3am tonight, but thankfully it sounds like things are ok at work so I won't have to go in.

About the Russia thing...I have to admit I have not paid much attention to this election (usually I fervishly watch election coverage but I just have no desire this time around). Anyway, when I was at my Grammys Thurs night they showed the clip from the Katie Couric interview with Sarah Palin when she was asking her about foreign policy and they were talking about Russia. I have to admit I was fairly horrified at Sarah Palins response because it was NOT good!! I was like "Yikes"! I wish I had seen the Tina Fey spoof the other night, I wonder if NBC has entire episodes of SNL on their website? I will have to check it out fosho!!

That is awesome that you felt human after working 4 12s because I know I don't feel human after I work 4 12s in a row! I am basically comatose for the next two days afterward!!

Happy 8 month bandiversary!! :cursing:

Youtube is the place!

Oy, its' getting deep in here!!!! :thumbup::lol::crying::lol:

i SO agree......love the "bluegas"

Pretty sure your mom is a little on the crazy side:blink:
NO WIRE HANGERS!!!

So, what kind of eyebrows does she have?

Lotza-we are in 100% agreement of that opinion!!!!

Puff Mama-the last time I saw her she had totally normal eyebrows, but I am totally convinced that they have morphed into scary Joan Crawford eyebrows at this point!!

Everyone, I STILL haven't gotten off my butt to go run my errands! I am so lazy today!!!!!:thumbdown:

Lotza - I am soooo addicted to this site. Oh my. It's bad bad bad. But in a good way! Hey! How is your job going? Do you have C-PAP yet?

Job is going great! even when I feel like crap I want to go to work. I have so much fun with the kids! No C-PAP yet, I see the pulmonologist next week, and we'll see then. Your weekend looked like great fun btw!!