Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Lap~LOVE, love, love the toes. I expected fabulous and they are fabulous, little miss artist. I am so glad that you posted pictures, your weight loss looks incredible! Keep inspiring us sister!

bahot~Vacation again?...LUCKY! June 11th for RR sounds good to me..anyone else?

Green and Woofay~I didn't get my wii fit over the weekend...darn it! I can't wait! Don't you love the boxing? I like the bowling too, my favorite thing is to make the people! I have been trying to do the Dance Dance Revolution on our XBOX, but I am terrible at it. I get too frustrated and shut it off.

Did anyone do the Boulder Boulder? Last year I said I would do it, but I totally forgot! Maybe next year.

clucky~I am so very happy with Dr. K and his staff, I would reccomend them to anyone.

Dee~Tollgate is a great neighborhood! and so close to me too!

Dee - 20lbs

Bookholder - 15lbs

Brandy - 25lbs

Woofay - 15lbs

Mal - 15lbs

LA - 23lbs

Marcy - 15lbs

Lapdancer - 20lbs

Shelbi - 20lbs

Amieru - 20lbs

Sidann - 20lbs

bahotmamma - 20lbs

John T - 15lbs

total 243 lbs!

:smile2:

Dee = sign me up for your 10 week challenge...my goal is 1.5 lbs per week....so 15 pounds!

Hey there John! Nice to see you on here again, how are you doing?

Dee - 20lbs

Bookholder - 15lbs

Brandy - 25lbs

Woofay - 15lbs

Mal - 15lbs

LA - 23lbs

Marcy - 15lbs

Lapdancer - 20lbs

Shelbi - 20lbs

Amieru - 20lbs

Sidann - 20lbs

bahotmamma - 20lbs

John T - 15lbs

total 243 lbs!

:smile2:

Dee,

You can put me down for 20. Yipee!!! Here we go!

GREAT!!!

Dee - 20lbs

Bookholder - 15lbs

Brandy - 25lbs

Woofay - 15lbs

Mal - 15lbs

LA - 23lbs

Marcy - 15lbs

Lapdancer - 20lbs

Shelbi - 20lbs

Amieru - 20lbs

Sidann - 20lbs

Lifesaver - 20lbs

John T - 15lbs

bahotmamma - 20 lbs

263 total!

Anyone else wanna join us? I hope I didn't forget anyone!

Edited by Tied2BFit
oops!

Hey Guys,

June 11, Wed. works for me for Red Robin. Does it work for others?

So far, we've heard from Denise and Mal. Please post and let us know.

Thanks!!

dee~

Yay!!! My last day...its my last day! :hurray::party::sad::lol:

Okay... I feel better now!

Dee~ June 11th I think works for me. My son has baseball that night (yes, I know I thought things would be less busy, but now maybe not so much) but I think that Chris can take him to practice. Chris joined a softball team, and I'm not sure what nights he'll be playing. Between the two I'll be nuts still!

Still no Wii Fit :tt2:. I better get a hold of one soon! Glad its considered a work out...cuz...well...exercise :frown:. hahahaha!:tt2:

Well...gotta run! Gotta work my LAST DAY! :w00t:

YAY WOOFAY!!! Congrats on the last day!!

The 11th works for me...

Congrats GRAMMY!!! That is what my kiddos call my mom!

Wouldn't it be awesome to show up for the BBQ and all of us lost that much weight!?!?!?

What a testament that would be!

Woofay -- Congrats on your last day. I know for me summer is always busy the kids want to go to the pool, Eliches, the movies or just over to a friends house so I am always running running running. This year I will be able to swim at the pool with them though so hopfully we will be going to the pool a lot more. Have you looked on-line for the WII fit? You all peaked my interest so now I want one, I am going out to look today.

Brandy -- That would be awesome if we could all lose that much weight. I know we can, I know we can. Then we can all wear our daisy dukes to the BBQ.

Hope everyone has a great day, it looks like the weather might start to warm up, wouldn't that be great?:sad::frown:

bahot~let us know if and where you find one! I think Game Stop has them for like 90 ish.

Woofay~Congrats on your last day! I have been contemplating the school district because you get the Summers off and all the holidays, plus some...but darn it, my district doesn't pay very well...hummmmm, what do I wanna be when I grow up??

:thumbup:Woofay - Congrats on your last day of school! School's out for Woofay! I wish school was out for me!

Mal - "what to do when I grow up?" "where to live when I grow up?" I am dealing with these questions right now and feeling so stressed! Sometimes, I just sit and cry! I love being an RN, but RN's don't retire well. I used to work with a nurse who was 78 years old! That's going to be me! I hope not, but being single and not having good retirements set up! I'm going to work til I die! Retirement? What's that? I have taken several interest inventory tests... and they all say the same. Ready? Ta Da, I should be a Funeral Director! What?:frown: Me?

Bahot - I don't know about Daisy Dukes for me, but I would love to fit into a nice pair of jeans, nice girlie blouse and some sexy strappy sandals! You've got the figure for the Daisy Dukes, I've got a way to go! LOL!:sad:

Brandy - I think that would be amazing, awesome, and just plan inspirational if we all met our challenges!

So the new Red Robin date is June 11, Wed, 7pm! Arapahoe and I-25!

See you guys!

dee~

232323232%7Ffp43242%3Enu%3D3232%3E%3B79%3E%3A7%3B%3E2323%3B79%3B6%3C4%3C4ot1lsi

Here is the promised shot of my flat size 11s in ONDERLAND! (Couldn't get a pedicure Monday, so I ended up doing my own Monday night -- I need some lessons from Lap Dancer, our residence nail artist!) Then my digital camera broke,so I used a disposable, then with that the numbers were too dark, so I got the digital fixed, then FINALLYgot a wonderland shot worthy of sharing!I wanted to do an outside shot, but soon realized the neighbors might think we're an odd bunch (like they don't know already or something) if mama is outside in her birthday suit taking pictures of her feet. ANYWAY.....here ya go! I just wanted to share my excitement withmy banditos -- since very few people around here "get" my thrill with 199! Yippee, I haven't seen less than 200 in around 20 years!! I am beyond excited and motivated more than ever to get to a healthy BMI. I figure that if I can lose at a rate of 2 pounds per week, I will be at goal for my bandiversary. I know that this is a long shot for me, but I am going to put my heart and sweat into it. Dee...About my fall UP the stairs... we stayed on the fourth floor and when we arrived we were waiting for the elevator when my youngest son suddenly remembered the story that was making the rounds on the internet about some dude stuck in an elevator for 2 days. So he decides to take the stairs (Read; Run up the stairs as quickly as possible to beat his dad/brother. Of course, mama is on his heals with arms full and is looking up to make sure he takes the right floor door. When bam, I miss a step and scrape the front of my flip-flopped left foot down the face of a cement step. No real skin break or bruise, but ruined my polish that I was protecting for my onderland shot. The Grace Fairy has never visited me, so I'm without. You folks are the best -- thanks for letting me celebrate!

Edited by ShelbiCallie
Because I have more to say

Mal - "what to do when I grow up?" "where to live when I grow up?" I am dealing with these questions right now and feeling so stressed! Sometimes, I just sit and cry! I love being an RN, but RN's don't retire well. I used to work with a nurse who was 78 years old! That's going to be me! I hope not, but being single and not having good retirements set up! I'm going to work til I die! Retirement? What's that? I have taken several interest inventory tests... and they all say the same. Ready? Ta Da, I should be a Funeral Director! What?:lol: Me?

Funeral director?...interesting! I met this girl, years ago, she was going to school to be a funeral director. she was the sweetest gal.

I just called Dr K's office hoping to get a last minute cancellation for tomorrow...no luck! I don't know how I am going to get a fill sooooon! uggggh! My 15lb challenge will be hard to make, but I will do my best!