Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm venturing out to tonight!

Tonight, my fiancé and my 11 yr old are going to see Olympus Has Fallen! (my sons first R rated movie :/ )

I'm going to be around all kinds of yummy food and tempting things. I'm full liquids so I think I'll sneak in a Protein Shake that's I'm a ziploc bag of ice, and some Water. I'm so nervous! But my fiancé has been cooped up in the house with me for days and I want to treat him to some time out.

I can do it! I hope lol

Have an awesome time.

I havent tried this yet. I have a concert Monday and I', so nervous to be around drinkers.

You shouldn't have to sneak the shake. If its a medical necessity they shouldn't give you a hard time.

going to be around all kinds of yummy food and tempting things. I can do it!

BigFatLoser

i know you can do this - you got it down pat!!!! :)

no goodies for you!!!! :)

enjoy the date with your 2 favorite guys :)

I thought it would be hard to be around food too so while I was on my post op liquid diet I secluded myself,which I found made me worse. I wanted to be near people and I'm going to have to learn to make the decision to say no so why not start early....if I can do it you can do it!!

You have a good mind set and that's half the battle. Have a great time and enjoy your new ways.

Thanks everyone! I made it! The popcorn smelled so good. And the theater is in a place surrounded by a lot of great restaurants. I nibbled on pudding and drank my G2. And enjoyed the movie and yes....being back out in reality. I made it. I feel stronger.

amymorrison29 on MyFitnessPal!

I'm 6 months out, and when I go to the movies, I take a bottle of Water and I pop my own 100 calorie bag of popcorn and put it in a ziploc in my purse! And I might take some beef Jerky or a piece of sugar free candy!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Tonight' date=' my fiancé and my 11 yr old are going to see Olympus Has Fallen! (my sons first R rated movie :/ )

I'm going to be around all kinds of yummy food and tempting things. I'm full liquids so I think I'll sneak in a Protein shake that's I'm a ziploc bag of ice, and some Water. I'm so nervous! But my fiancé has been cooped up in the house with me for days and I want to treat him to some time out.

I can do it! I hope lol[/quote']

I went out last night for the first time. Saw same movie, it was awesome! We went to dinner. It was somewhat depressing to look at the menu knowing I could only order Soup. I know that wont last forever. I did take a large purse and had a Vitamin Water zero. It was hard hearing everybody munch in their popcorn. That was my old routine. But it was good to get out.