Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any March 19 sleevers?

March 19th is the big day ''yay"...pre-op appt tomorrow....Wow this is really going to happen....feeling so blessed.

Hey there Kimkai! :-) my pre-op is tomorrow too and I'm not fully approved yet. Still waiting. :-( but they have me doing everything as though I was. :-) IF I'm a go, I'm on the 19th too! It's a bummer not knowing as they 1st said I was and I already celebrated BUT, whatever the outcome, I know it will eventually happen. Staying positive! Keep us posted. :-) And best of luck!

Hey there Kimkai! :-) my pre-op is tomorrow too and I'm not fully approved yet. Still waiting. :-( but they have me doing everything as though I was. :-) IF I'm a go' date=' I'm on the 19th too! It's a bummer not knowing as they 1st said I was and I already celebrated BUT, whatever the outcome, I know it will eventually happen. Staying positive! Keep us posted. :-) And best of luck![/quote']

You've talked your approval into the universe....so it's done you will be sleeved on the 19th with the rest of us....Enjoy your sleeve = )

One more week!!!! Super exited! Question...anyone with daughters preeteen/teen??? What are they saying about the surgery? I do have to say the only thing I worry about is that my daughter who has weight issues will think this is an easy way out. I didn't even tell my 8yr old daughter yet...any thoughts??

Being sleeved on the 18th got date on the 8th so I'm only on day 5 of the shrinking diet.....I want artichoke dip with chips soooo bad. I'm starting to feel hungry but the first 3 days were a breeze. I do find that miso Soup and Jello curb the hunger somewhat. Any other tips?

19th here also no preop diet for me have to they are afraid i will lose to much weight so high Protein low carb . I think I will be nervous when i get on the air plane then it will become real to me.

Yes, I know what you mean guys I just went to pre surgery registration and they told me Im gonna have a double IV and a shot in the belly. YIKES! So yes I'm nervous and a little excited. It just got real!

Super excited here!! March 19th at Mi hospital w/ Dr. Diaz. Where is everyone having their surgery?

I see DeeJack and I will be at the same place. Anyone else?

Mine will be in Herrin Illinois by Dr. Ahuja

I am having mine done in Towson, MD. My spreadsheets with my eating schedules for all of the stages are done. for me it helps to keep me on track, i am such a scatter brain most of the time... im just so afraid I will lose my hair.

I had my pre op information session and i feel overwhelmed but not as freaked out. The one thing that shocked me was when they told us .. if in the future we get sick and throw up like the flu or something, that we will have to start the next meal with a clear liquid, then onto full liquid then pureed, soft. FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES... lol we all started looking around at eachother and i thought " please, NOBODY get up and run from the room cause i will be on your heels" thankfully we all made it lol.

they said that our serving size will be 1/4 cup.... ahhhh it was the true first time during the pre op that i felt so hungry, i was ready to knaw my arm off.

on another note, i am so freaking excited again, i cant stand the wait.

6 days left everyone!

Shelly -- I would love a copy of your spreadsheet if you're willing to share. My email is: lschmeeckle@cox.net.

Thank you and best of luck!

I'm an official March 19th sleever! Excited but scared crapless! I cried all day today thinking about the "what if's?" I'm looking forward to sharing experiences and pray we all have great surgeries and smooth recoveries. :-)

i'm scheduled March 22 and im getting nervous