Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

tomorrow is my last day of eating!

My surgery is March 8th. Saturday is the first day of my pre op diet. Alma told me to start Saturday cause she didnt want me losing too much weight before surgery (low bmi). Hmmmmmmmmm what should I eat tomorrow! What will you miss about food? Last of my favorite in N out burger maybe? Time to start a new life!

Lol Sunday is my last day been thinking about going to in N out also

I used to live in San Diego oh how I miss home!!! Have some Mexican food for me please!!

I used to live in San Diego oh how I miss home!!! Have some Mexican food for me please!!

Your right about the mexican food here. Some TJ tacos maybe.

I know food doesnt taste as good as it feels to be thin

That's what great about this surgery. You WILL be able to eat all your favourites again (in very small quantities). Once you've hit goal, you can treat yourself to a bit of your old favourites now and again to satisfy the craving. As long as you're not over stuffing yourself (which is easy to do with such a tiny stomach!) and leading back to old bad habits.

Moderation is something many of us did not have prior to the surgery (which is why we ended up needing the surgery in the first place!).

With the new small stomach, and months (for some even 1 year +) of developing new eating habits, coping skills, and a healthy mindset, we are more likely to be able to "give in" to an occasional small treat to bring that moderation into our lives. It's about balance to fully enjoy our lives.

I'm approx. 10 months post-op and still 60lbs from goal (down about 125 lbs), but I have a small treat now and then and it keeps me from feeling deprived and "locked in" to a strict and miserable diet. This is just my new life! And if I really want to have that treat, I can always just increase my exercise that day to work it off (which I actually enjoy doing now!).

That's what great about this surgery. You WILL be able to eat all your favourites again (in very small quantities). Once you've hit goal' date=' you can treat yourself to a bit of your old favourites now and again to satisfy the craving. As long as you're not over stuffing yourself (which is easy to do with such a tiny stomach!) and leading back to old bad habits.

Moderation is something many of us did not have prior to the surgery (which is why we ended up needing the surgery in the first place!).

With the new small stomach, and months (for some even 1 year +) of developing new eating habits, coping skills, and a healthy mindset, we are more likely to be able to "give in" to an occasional small treat to bring that moderation into our lives. It's about balance to fully enjoy our lives.

I'm approx. 10 months post-op and still 60lbs from goal (down about 125 lbs), but I have a small treat now and then and it keeps me from feeling deprived and "locked in" to a strict and miserable diet. This is just my new life! And if I really want to have that treat, I can always just increase my exercise that day to work it off (which I actually enjoy doing now!).[/quote']

Thank you my mom and bff had the surgery. I cant wait to get to that point. 3 days and counting till the Big day