Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Do I Delete My Profile?

No the best is when someone yells at you for praying for them :P

Oh gosh I hope I don't start a debate

*looks innocent and runs*

:P

Lol. I've seen those ones!!

Like my daughter and her friends say...

I worship "satin"

Oh I love satin!! Almost as much as diamonds!!

Drama bomb much o.0 grow up ppl FFS !

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Amen to that sister!!

Oh and my personal favorite when another person tells someone you obviously have a deep seeded problem with overeating and you will fail! Ummm don't we all have a problem with food???

I mean except for me. I ALWAYS ate healthy high quality food! I'm just big boned :P

I just want to be kind and would love others to be also' date=' I don't think that's asking to much. Having tact does not mean

Rainbows and butterflies it just means having tact.[/quote']

What about unicorns and rolling meadows where we all eat blueberries? Sorry, I could not resist (there is a famous youtube video with a girl high on pain drugs singing about these things - hilarious!).

Amen to that sister!!

Oh and my personal favorite when another person tells someone you obviously have a deep seeded problem with overeating and you will fail! Ummm don't we all have a problem with food???

I mean except for me. I ALWAYS ate healthy high quality food! I'm just big boned :P

I just want to be kind and would love others to be also' date=' I don't think that's asking to much. Having tact does not mean

Rainbows and butterflies it just means having tact.[/quote']

Ha ha!! Omg!!! I was just big-boned too!!!!! Ha ha! This is why you are one of my fav posters! :)

What about unicorns and rolling meadows where we all eat blueberries? Sorry' date=' I could not resist (there is a famous youtube video with a girl high on pain drugs singing about these things - hilarious!).[/quote']

Yummy blueberries !!! :)

Ha ha!! Omg!!! I was just big-boned too!!!!! Ha ha! This is why you are one of my fav posters! :)

Girl lets go start a thread

"I'm not fat.. just big boned"

Girl lets go start a thread

"I'm not fat.. just big boned"

Bahaha! I love it!!! We should! We could be more offensive and title it..."I am sorry YOU'RE fat, but I am just big-boned!"

I think most people in this forum intend to help others with their replies. Occasionally there is a post that makes me shake my head in wonder. As a newer poster' date=' I haven't become immune to those posts and posters like many of you whom are seasoned. Granted, it is super hard to be 100% sure of someone's tone in the written form. But these are some things I don't get....

1. Preachy posts - Out of all of us on here, we probably were assigned a 100 different variations of a pre op/post op diet! We were given dozens of different sets of aftercare instructions. We have been operated on by hundreds and hundreds of different surgeons. My point - your way is not the only way. Share your opinions when posting a reply, instead of cramming it down our throats.

2. Holier than Thou posts - if someone is struggling with something (binges, stalls, Protein intake, etc) don't share anything if you can say something uplifting and helpful! For example, if you don't ever struggle with craving the wrong foods, good for you..,but do you need to brag about it to someone that is struggling? Probably not.

3. No sense of humor posts - someone started a light hearted post the other day about good commercials and how tempting they are. Then all of a sudden a good natured thread turned all into a debate about how commercials did not make us fat. I would imagine any person in that thread already knew that, but everyone still got lectured. Lighten up!

This should be the one place everyone can exist with our being judged and picked apart, IMO. When each of us strives to be that kind of a poster, then this will be a much more productive site. I like the people who are fun natured and light hearted on here. They inspire me and lift me up and make me want to engage in this forum. :) These same people will engage and inspire other newcomers.[/quote']

My favorite posts for their shear silliness are the posts declaring they will never return, to which they return constantly, even by the second :P Ok wait those are not my favorite...but they do crack me up. Kind of like the kid who throws a fit in the school yard just for attention. Pat them on the head a few times and they go back feeling loved...then do it again tomorrow :)