Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Bandsters???

I finally got the gas I have heard so much about. It was awful for about 3 hours or so. I now have this uncomfortable pain on the lower right side of my belly, kind of above my pelvic bone, I guess. I originally thought it was gas, too, but it hasn't passed. I'm praying something happens with it tonight while I'm sleeping. Being away from home and feeling weird pain makes me nervous. Otherwise, I am doing great. Drank all my fluids today like a good girl. Ordered a small cup of TCBY and threw away 4/5ths of it before eating it. Not bad.

Good luck to all those going for surgery today. We'll see you tomorrow!

When I felt like this I popped thy Gas X, used my heating pad and got in a kneeling, face down and butt in the air position!!:faint: It sounds funny but it worked for me! I also supported my stomach with a pillow and put the heating pad on my stomach. Walking helps the most!

I am feeling really good today!!! I went shopping with my husband this morning for some supplies and got a good little walk in. I got 730 calories in yesterday and 26 grms Protein. I feel super restricted in the morning and even more at night so far. I feel normal except for the feeling of someone squeezing my stomach. I had 1 cup of coffee with soy milk, less since my 2 daughters drank some and felt very full. It is 10:30 now and I am sipping on a Dannon Light and Fit smoothie (7 oz) for about a 1/2 hour. I feel very full. I am also sipping on my Vitamin Water, planning on getting to my goal of 64 ounces of water/crystal light/vitamin water.

Other than that, I feel fabulous!!!!:)

The only thing that has changed is I wake up at 6 am ready to start my day!!!

How are you all doing???

Welcome to all the new people!!!!:)

Audree

I got my approval from Blue Cross/Blue Shield NJ! I am now officially, undoubtedly, positively, "THE QUEEN OF JANUARY 30"!

LOL…as me on January 31…and I may feel more like a 'jester'…black and blue!!! hehehehehe :)

I got my approval from Blue Cross/Blue Shield NJ! I am now officially, undoubtedly, positively, "THE QUEEN OF JANUARY 30"!

LOL…as me on January 31…and I may feel more like a 'jester'…black and blue!!! hehehehehe :)

Congrats!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Congrats!!!! Oh queen of January 30th!

I found out today that my insurance wants a psyc and nutritionist eval, but that is it. I'm waiting for the nutritionist to call me back and I managed to get my shrink apt for next Wednesday.... It's now looking more and more like Mid to Late February or even March, but atleast its progress RIGHT???

LOL…as me on January 31…and I may feel more like a 'jester'…black and blue!!! hehehehehe :huggie:

:clap2: :) :dance: :whoo: :rockon: :)

Yay - I'm SO excited. :hail: Hail to the Queen of January 30th! :hail:

Okay...we've all, as our dates draw closer (or drew closer - for those banded), discussed our emotional state of being.

Well I need to know how strange I am...meaning, am I the only one that feels like a kid right before the family leaves on vacation to Disney... I can't sit still. I've got a lot of excited energy that is driving me crazy...

I'll admit, I was a little nervous last week...but this week, with my surgery less then 48 hours away...I'm bouncing off the walls. I should have just took today and all of tomorrow (I'm working a half of a day) off. I didn't because I knew I'd be like this, but this is ridiculous...my attention span is non-existent. And, I too can't stay off of this site.... LOL

I'm hoping I can follow in the footsteps of several of you who are banded and get my sedative a little early...like today!

Gosh, I feel the same way. I'm now into the single digit days (only 8 more days), and the anticipation is killing me. It helped to have so many appointments this week, however, I am so excited. I am having a hard time focussing on anything!

I added it to the first post.

Looks great. We can keep that post updated, and this will cut down on the long post.

Wow, our little group has really grown! I think at the end of February, or beginning of March, we should all schedule a chat? We can go into the chat room and just chat. lol. Hey, maybe next January, we can all Celebrate by having a trip somewhere. - I'm just full of ideas today, lol.

This is going to be such a fun year, I just know it is!

Looks great. We can keep that post updated, and this will cut down on the long post.

Wow, our little group has really grown! I think at the end of February, or beginning of March, we should all schedule a chat? We can go into the chat room and just chat. lol. Hey, maybe next January, we can all Celebrate by having a trip somewhere. - I'm just full of ideas today, lol.

This is going to be such a fun year, I just know it is!

Starting the beginning of next week we should have a weekly weigh in date and update our list...like maybe on Fridays.

Congrats!!!! Oh queen of January 30th!

I found out today that my insurance wants a psyc and nutritionist eval, but that is it. I'm waiting for the nutritionist to call me back and I managed to get my shrink apt for next Wednesday.... It's now looking more and more like Mid to Late February or even March, but atleast its progress RIGHT???

It will be here sooner than you think! When I had a delay, I used it to just get as educated and ready mentally. I think it actually worked out for the best!

We will be here for you! Audree

I have fallen in love with frozen carnation instant Breakfast. I make 3 bottles at night and stick them in the freezer to have for the following day. They are so good and creamy. Better than making it in the blender with ice bc nothing is being added. Yum....

Okay...we've all, as our dates draw closer (or drew closer - for those banded), discussed our emotional state of being.

Well I need to know how strange I am...meaning, am I the only one that feels like a kid right before the family leaves on vacation to Disney... I can't sit still. I've got a lot of excited energy that is driving me crazy...

I'll admit, I was a little nervous last week...but this week, with my surgery less then 48 hours away...I'm bouncing off the walls. I should have just took today and all of tomorrow (I'm working a half of a day) off. I didn't because I knew I'd be like this, but this is ridiculous...my attention span is non-existent. And, I too can't stay off of this site.... LOL

I'm hoping I can follow in the footsteps of several of you who are banded and get my sedative a little early...like today!

The few days before my surgery I felt like I was wired. I could not sit still. Everytime I sat, I got up immediately to do something. It's natural. You'll be fine.

I have fallen in love with frozen carnation instant breakfast. I make 3 bottles at night and stick them in the freezer to have for the following day. They are so good and creamy. Better than making it in the blender with ice bc nothing is being added. Yum....

I have the powder form.Would I add the milk and freeze. Do you eat it with a spoon? I have also had it as hot cocoa but I think it has caffeine so it kept me up last night.

Any tips!Audree

I have the powder form.Would I add the milk and freeze. Do you eat it with a spoon? I have also had it as hot cocoa but I think it has caffeine so it kept me up last night.

Any tips!Audree

I make it in a water bottle, milk and powder, and then freeze it. It tastes like it was made in the blender with ice. Try it. You'll love it. And no, I drink it like a milkshake.

I make it in a Water bottle, milk and powder, and then freeze it. It tastes like it was made in the blender with ice. Try it. You'll love it. And no, I drink it like a milkshake.

How long do you freeze it for? Does it not freeze solid and stays mushy or you have to let it thaw?? It sounds great!!!!!! I am going to make me some!!!!

Audree