Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi my name is Dennisse .

I got my sleeve in nov13 2012. I got it done in Mexico I lost so far 25 pounds . It could me more but I don't

Weight my self every week .only once a month.

Welcome Dennisse... There's lots of talk in the MX section too.

Only 25 pounds? Wow what does your Dr say? I had surgery on Jan 30 and have lost 27 pounds in 2 weeks.

To only lose 25 pounds in 4 mos for me would not even have been worth the surgery. Tell us more.

Only 25 pounds? Wow what does your Dr say? I had surgery on Jan 30 and have lost 27 pounds in 2 weeks.

To only lose 25 pounds in 4 mos for me would not even have been worth the surgery. Tell us more.

I'm an extremely slow loser also.. For no other reason than.. Well, I'm an extremely slow loser.

Everyone doesn't lose like others.. We. Are. All. Different!

Welcome Denisse,

Congratulations on 25 pounds! Every pound lost is a step towards a healthier you!

Well like said I don't weight my self that often . I rather loose the slowly then to fast .im not that big to begin with.

More power to you that you lost 27 pound. I'm not here to be judge.

Thank you.

My surgery was 11-14-12, when I went in for my first post op appointment my surgeon was disappointed that I hadn't lost more... But then he realized the % of body weight was right on target. We all have different situations the # of lbs isn't telling the whole story! I personally have been trying to over come my "old" self- bad habits! I have come here to try to get motivated to continue with the change.... The surgery is only the beginning of this new life. I pray you find the support you need!

Hi my name is Dennisse .

I got my sleeve in nov13 2012. I got it done in Mexico I lost so far 25 pounds . It could me more but I don't

I think it's awesome you only weigh yourself once a month! I do the same thing! I was sleeved 1/15 and was weighed 1/22 by my surgeons office then again yesterday by my pcp. I don't want to get hung up on numbers or scale obsessed! 25lbs is great! Keep up the good work!

I was.notjudging you. I was just shocked at 3 moss out that is all you lost. Everyone is different. Im just saying that for myself if that was all i would have lost three mos Pitt i would question my doctor. If you ate happy with it that's all th

at matter s. I too only have 60 more

to go and i will be happy. Good luck to you. :)

I'm sorry but I had to comment on this. Saying only 25 pounds is exactly why there are so many people out there comparing themselves to others weight loss. Everyone loses differently, and at different rates. As far as ONLY 25 pounds.....just think...she has lost on average 8 pounds a month, which is wonderful. She only weighs herself once a month.....which is fantastic! And she has probably hit that dreaded stall that we all get...which you probably haven't been sleeved long enough to get yet. I want you to remember that statement further down the road when you are only losing a pound or two in a month...and you will be dying for 8 pound numbers. ;)

I'm not trying to be critical, I just wanted you to know that not everyone's going to drop 20+ pounds every month. :)

Hi my name is Dennisse .

Welcome to the site! I am so thankful to see someone knew say that they only weigh once a month! This is awesome! I continue to say again and again...stop weighing yourselves daily, or even weekly...it will drive you nuts. Go by your clothes....are they lose? Did you go down a size. I was a size 26-24 and now I am a size 7-10... Don't need the scale to tell me I lost weight! Lol anyhow welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site! I am so thankful to see someone knew say that they only weigh once a month! This is awesome! I continue to say again and again...stop weighing yourselves daily, or even weekly...it will drive you nuts. Go by your clothes....are they lose? Did you go down a size. I was a size 26-24 and now I am a size 7-10... Don't need the scale to tell me I lost weight! Lol anyhow welcome to the site!

That was supposed to say loose! Lol

Um not trying to be critical against anyone. I know everyone is different. I was at a lower BMI and my doctor told me how much i will lose the first 3 mons. I'm expecting it to happen. I only want to lose 80 pou.ds. .i wasnt critizising her all i was saying is that i was surprised and if that was me i would be mad cuz i was told to expe ct different results. . I was a lower bmi too. I didnt mean any critisisim of the original poster.

In fact it is 3 months, 8 weeks she has lost on average 2.08 lbs a week! That's perfect!!