Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

oh my did we have fun 5 dogs and 5 people trying to put up the christmas tree and watch the cowboys all at the same time!!!!!

lisa are you OK you sure are quiet!!!

not losing but not gaining anymore

Hi Susan....got your tree up? Smarty! lol I planned on doing that today but didn't make it. I did get everything I have wrapped and put on the bed in the spare room. lol. I have one more shopping trip to make and that shoulp wrap it up. I planned on that last week but stayed in the docs office so long, by the time I did a few errands I was out of the mood and too tired. I have jury duty tomorrow morning. Never done that before. I hope I don't wind up being too sorry I put off that last shopping day. I am only putting up a small Fiber optic tree, so that won't take more than a few minutes.

Support meeting 7:00 at Wadley...tomorrow night,(Mon). Hope to see everyone there. Surely I won't have to stay in court that late.

Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good. Nothing like a little shopping to give me a push to exercise more so I can fit into a smaller size! I've been doing a few cruches and working my arms and legs on weights. I was really hoping to be at least one size smaller by Christmas. I'm trying to drink more fluids and stop eating between meals. I'm in this mindset that because I can't eat that much at one time, I should still lose, but I know that those calories are adding up at the end of the day. I pop food in my mouth without even thinking until it's too late. I'm going to make every effort to be at that meeting tonight so I can get some ideas maybe and learn from what others have to share.

Sugarbear, my appt on the 31st is at 10:15.

hey new julie... did you make it to the meeting, it was good. I met sugar bear. Lets all stay in the box.

Yes, I made the meeting last night. It was just what I needed. Now I know the biggest mistake I've been making and that was not eating any breakfast! So I started today with a scrambled egg from the microwave. I learned a lot. I would have liked to have stayed and met everyone, but I had not eaten all day and felt like I was going to be sick if I didn't get something pretty quick, plus I still had an hours drive to get home. I got home at 10 till 9 and have to get up at 4 every morning to come to work and start all over again. This morning, I even made time for a few wt. exercises!!

Where did you sit at Teresa? I was the only woman sitting against the back wall and I have shoulder length red hair.< /p>

Julie, I think I saw you, but of course didn't realize who you were. After the meeting I even ask a new girl there if she was "Julie." I was the short gray-haired lady. (purple shirt, gray jacket). Me, Tpagern, and lo2us sat toward the front this time. Sorry we missed you. Next month we will do better. Hubby and I went to Dixie diner to eat when it was over. We were hungry too. I met Teresa (Tpagern). I was glad to put a name to a face. Sweet person. There were some new faces there, and it is always nice to see people get their reward pins. One lady had lost around 60 some odd pounds, I think, and had only had her surgery 8 weeks ago. I believe she counted a month or two of pre-op dieting in her loss but I thought that was fantastic! I think I have lost 5 or 6 lbs since my last fill. So I hope that means I am on the losing road like many of you. I go back the 31rst, hope it is up to 10 to 12 lbs by then. Gotta go now. Everybody keep losing!

Sugarbear there were a LOT of gray headed ladies there last night! LOL,Sorry I missed you. I am pumped up again, now I have new hopes of dropping a few pounds before I go back the 31st. too. Next time I will get there early and I won't sit on the back wall!

Here's something neat I saw today. In January's Ladies Home Journal there is a full page advertisement for Dr. H & K! I thought it was really cool. It's in the back of the mag. Maybe it will convince my brother to come down here and do it this summer.

newjulie... i will probablly always be wearing scrubs, this time i had on pink. I sat at the front with sugar bear and lo2us. if you want to meet us, just let us know. It is okay to stay annonymous though. Glad you were there, that was my first texarkana meeting. I ate Breakfast too yesterday, i was hungry too. I ate a oatmeal bar but i had to eat it half and half thru out a couple of hours that morning. Gonna keep trying to stay in that box !

Ya'll are up early this morn. Be careful on the wet roads today.

I will meet ya'll next time. I stayed in the box pretty good yesterday, even exercised.

I am starving this morning and in between meals! I hope that meals Dr. H will give me a teeny tiny fill tomorrow.

-meals and + means! See I'm thinking about food subconciously right now! Sheesh!

<p>Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has their Christmas shopping done. Little Rock says a chance for snow Friday. I will wait and see. </p> <p>I finally lost a few more pounds since my last post. My doctor had me start the Fluid pills again, with bad lungs its not easy to keep the swelling down.</p> <p>For Breakfast I had a Yoplait Fat Free Yogurt and for lunch I had a Healthy Choice Cafe Steemer Beef Merlot, the meat and potatoes was good but the Green Beans and Carrots was nasty. I left them sitting in the tray. </p> <p>I have been eating broined chicken breast but have grown tired of them.</p>

GO mylap GO! Remember, the quicker you make yourself walk (often), the sooner you'll feel better. Hang in there and know we're here for you!