Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 weeks post op & 100 lbs down

wow that's amazing! Good job!!

2 weeks! Thank you!

Could you give me a few examples of your meals for several days? And also what your workout routine looks like? I am only a few days out, but want to be about my biz when I start working out?

I am aware that everyone results are different, but I want to get a look into an individual's life who is serious about getting their weight off and not eating bad foods less then a month out.

Thanks again! You are my inspiration!

As of tomorrow, i am 7 weeks post op and 100 pounds down including pre op diet loss (24lbs). i couldnt be happier. i am averaging 3 lbs a day and no sign of slowing down. I was told of a possible stall at 4 weeks but havent experienced that yet. i am working out a lot and doing lots of hiking and focusing on my Protein as much as possible. im so excited. i went from a size 24 pants to and 18 pant, and an 3x top to an XL!!! I can even fit the shirts at The Gap! Im ecstatic!! I am taking a trip to pUERTO RICO in april and by then i am estimating that i should be at goal! Very exciting! im so happy

WOW! That is incredible! Please fill us in on your daily menus -- how many carbs, calories??

Congratulations!

Great work. Congratulations. Keep it up. That is amazing.

Breakfast 7am : Protein Shake

snack 9am : 1/4 Protein Bar

snack 11am : half string cheese

lunch 12pm : Collard greens Soup

snack 2pm : 5 whole wheat pretzles

snack 4pm : half string cheese

dinner 6pm : Protein shake or a salad

You are my new hero :D

breakfast 7am : Protein shake

snack 9am : 1/4 Protein Bar

snack 11am : half string cheese

lunch 12pm : Collard greens Soup

snack 2pm : 5 whole wheat pretzles

snack 4pm : half string cheese

dinner 6pm : Protein Shake or a salad

And your workout routine? Promise this is my last question.

And your workout routine? Promise this is my last question.

lol. Work out

Tuesday, thurs & friday nights 7pm, 30 minutes, Jillian Michael's Yoga Melt or Killer Buns & thighs video

Saturday & Sunday @ 6am & 3 pm, treadmill 20 minutes, incline 10.0 & 2.5 speed, then i weight train for 1 hour which includes 4 sets of 10 on each muscle machine. i focus on my back and legs and arms for 1 extra set because i want a smooth back and strong arms (my back looks great by the way). i focus on increasing my resistance as much as possible. i want to make sure that its always difficult to complete the 10 repetitions but i can do it without taking a break. after each set, i stop for 1 minute then continue.

:) Hope this helps!

You are kicking ass.GET It!

You are kicking ass.GET It!

Thanks Girl! I doesnt seem like a whole lot i guess because i some how fit it into a full time job and i am a single mommy so i try to fit it in anywhere i can.

Congratulations! You go, girl! Thanks for answering everyone's questions, too! You're an inspiration.

Thanks for the info its always great to see what's working for others.