Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is the best Greek yogurt?

My favorite is chobani.

I've been obsessed with Oikos Key Lime Pie. I've tried a lot of them. And for some reason that's the one for me.

I eat yo plait 100 calorie Greek lemon, lime or vanilla. I use fage 0 fat to cook with, or for dips!

Pre op dips, pretty much anything that uses sour cream, I subbed fage 0. Ranch is awesome, as is French onion. I even added a BBQ dry rub to a cup and it was good!

Honestly I am so not picky, I will try almost anything once! I get in the kitchen and start mixing, it either works or it doesn't and I toss it!

ditto! cherry and blueberry in these are my favs :)

My favorite is the vanilla. pineapple was decent but I love the vanilla.

I'm hoping my homemade will be the best!

Just did it tonight, it's in the oven overnight then chilled for six hours then strained for another two. I really hope it tastes great :-)

Oikos-pomegranate or mango

Dannon lite and fit Greek yogurt 80 cal 12 proteins! It's new

The cherry flavor is amazing!

Amanda Rae

Fage is the best greek yogurt I have ever tasted. No Chalky-ness and no bitter after taste. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

My yoghurt turned out perfectly, it is the best I have ever tasted, I strained it twice as long as recommended and its so thick and creamy and its made with low fat milk, I will be making it again, it sure gives store bought a run for its money!

So is eating a flavored Greek yogurt w fruit on bottom allowed? I have both plain and sweetened and love the sweetened packs. So convenient. Is that ok??? I can finish the entire 6oz for a meal.

My faves are Dannon Oikos Raspberry flavor (tastes like ice cream) and Chobani apple cinnamon, pear and peach. For plain Greek I love Fage the best. It's just done right. :)

Just be careful with the greek yogurts because they do have high amount of sugar. The best one I found was yoplait 100 calories' date=' 10gm of Protein and depending on the flavor 6-9gm of sugar. It was recommended 8gms or less per serving so u don't experience dumping, sliming or even headaches.[/quote']

Try Chobani has 23 grams of Protein better bang per sev