Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleeved 2/26/13 my wt 2/19/13 339 lbs. That was the last wt check before surgery. My first follow up was today wt 323 lbs. So Im right there with you. Keep up the good work!

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement. I am starting to feel better about myself.

I was sleeved on 2/19 I've only lost 8.4lbs only .5lbs last week it sucks but I did have a 3 week pre-op diet and over all have lost 25lbs. Thanks to VST I'm not to stressed about it, it sounds like everyone has stalls and they all get through them. I'm just hoping the scale moves sooner then later. Just stay on your diet and it should come off. :)

I was sleeved on 2/19 I've only lost 8.4lbs only .5lbs last week it sucks but I did have a 3 week pre-op diet and over all have lost 25lbs. Thanks to VST I'm not to stressed about it' date=' it sounds like everyone has stalls and they all get through them. I'm just hoping the scale moves sooner then later. Just stay on your diet and it should come off. :)[/quote']

I am not happy, but soon happy to see this! I was sleeved 2/18 and I've not lost a pound in over a week... I've started eating again... I wondered if that was why... I've not made bad choices other than maybe once or twice. I don't plan on changing that. I could have gone on a stricked low carb diet without the surgery... My bmi is now 34...i want it much much lower, but if it takes me 6-12 months so be it!

I am not happy, but soon happy to see this! I was sleeved 2/18 and I've not lost a pound in over a week... I've started eating again... I wondered if that was why... I've not made bad choices other than maybe once or twice. I don't plan on changing that. I could have gone on a stricked low carb diet without the surgery... My bmi is now 34...i want it much much lower, but if it takes me 6-12 months so be it!

Mastiff_Mama, I think you are my soul sista! I have two English Mastiffs, was also sleeved 2/18 and now have a BMI of 34!! I've lost just 1lb in the past week and am starting to freak out! Everyone on here says its just the inevitable 3 week stall but I'm worried that since we don't have as much to lose, I'm going to lose weight SLOW. But, slow is better than not losing!! I'm just trying to trust in the process. I, too, am happy that people say this is normal. I'm just ready for the weight to start coming off!

I am not happy' date=' but soon happy to see this! I was sleeved 2/18 and I've not lost a pound in over a week... I've started eating again... I wondered if that was why... I've not made bad choices other than maybe once or twice. I don't plan on changing that. I could have gone on a stricked low carb diet without the surgery... My bmi is now 34...i want it much much lower, but if it takes me 6-12 months so be it![/quote']

I hit the "dreaded" 3 week stall a little past the 2 week mark. Lol. Sleeves 2/13 -19 pounds since surgery. I have definitely noticed that the inches are still coming off. Had a wardrobe intervention with my daughter last night and lifted my sports to have 2 overflowing laundry baskets of clothes that are too big! 48 pounds since Jan. 1st when I started this journey.

Hang tough and keep following the program. Keep your Protein up and stick with walking/exercising. ;).

Had my 1 week post op appt today. Dr would like more liquids and if tolerable Protein Shakes. Have lost 5lbs in a week. Bad reaction to tape over incisions...

I had my two week follow up with the surgeon. I only lost 12 lbs postoperative' date=' and I am so disappointed. Although I have lost 25lbs in the last 4 weeks, those numbers sting badly. The surgeon said that I lost at a good pace, but I only see others talking about 20-30lbs in two weeks. Am I alone in the way I feel? I can't get over my feelings of failure. I have surgery and still can't lose weight. I did not cheat and stuck to my liquids with no snacking. What is wrong with me?[/quote']

Welcome to the slow losers (: I am 3 weeks out today and have lost 12#m this week being my biggest loss of 4#. I was obsessed and weighing myself in the beginning and I was so depressed as I would look on here and see people loosing tons and I wouldn't! I think tried on my normal clothes and they were super loose! So I decided that I would weigh in 1 time a week(on thursdays as that was the day of my surgery). So I think of it as long as I can see progress in one way ot another I am good and mostly its the way my clothes fit is good (: stay positive it will change

Mastiff_Mama' date=' I think you are my soul sista! I have two English Mastiffs, was also sleeved 2/18 and now have a BMI of 34!! I've lost just 1lb in the past week and am starting to freak out! Everyone on here says its just the inevitable 3 week stall but I'm worried that since we don't have as much to lose, I'm going to lose weight SLOW. But, slow is better than not losing!! I'm just trying to trust in the process. I, too, am happy that people say this is normal. I'm just ready for the weight to start coming off![/quote']

I agree! I tried to send you a pm, but this app won't let me send them... I can reply if you wanna talk more

Im 8 days post op, and Im down 14lbs. I think there are some very important facts we all need to remember. First, the scales are our enemy! Most want to weigh in daily and expect losses but as many have pointed out we are losing sizes and not always weight. Either way we are getting where we want to be. Second, we didn't put the weight on overnight, and cannot expect it to come off overnight! This is a journey (marathon) not a instant fix (sprint)! Keep the faith, stick to your plan, and stay off the scales! We all will get there, but at different paces! We just have to remember why we made this choice, stick to our decision, and WORK at it!! We all knew going in this is a TOOL to assist US not a instant cure for being fat!! ;-)

Hi Tstorm, I am going step up on exercise and will keep positive. I have to remember that any lose is good. I am comparing myself to my brother in law who has lost 60 pounds in the last 8 weeks, but then he had a bypass. Keep positive and we will all stay the course.

Hello Feb Sleevers. I am 2 weeks Post op today, and feel fantastic. In fact, I return to work on Monday. For those of you experiencing discomfort, rest assured you will be feeling much better very soon. Remember to walk as much as possible and drink as much Water as you can. Don't push yourself, your weight will come off, just don't push your diet.

Doing pretty good today I think :) I've not had gas pain' date=' been walking in the halls , had my swallow test (and no leaks yeah!!) and trying to get my liquids in. That's the hardest part, when the liquid hits my stomach it hurts or spasms. They said that's pretty normal the first few weeks. They did have to do a hiatal hernia repair that I didn't know I had but I'm all fixed up now :) Looks like I should get to go home this afternoon hopefully. Was sleeved yesterday :)[/quote']

I had the same hernia and didn't even know it I'm also glad they fixed it. I feel great!

I knew I'd have to have it repaired found out w the pre scope-- but I'm still having ALOT of pressure in the upper tummy area and chest area :(

How do u know if its acid? I've never really had that issue but this pain I have now is realllly uncomfortable

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hi Tstorm' date=' I am going step up on exercise and will keep positive. I have to remember that any lose is good. I am comparing myself to my brother in law who has lost 60 pounds in the last 8 weeks, but then he had a bypass. Keep positive and we will all stay the course.[/quote']

Great outlook (: just remeber we are all different and lose at different paces and as long as the inches are moving or scale I am happy (: I just started back to the gym at 3 weeks out. Very mild... riding recumbent and incumbent bikes. Cant wait to get back into pools classes