Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well day two of my preop diet. I have done ok... Not 100% perfect. Day one I did great until I ate a 6" veggie sub from subway... Today I did great... Until my husband made caso dip... I had some. For two days that was the only good I actually ate so for cheating its not bad but I know that I can't do it again...

I'm super proud of everyone's progress on here I don't post everyday but I read every day..trying to keep my motivation ....

Congrats to all the March Madness sleevers that have gone already! The 11th is creeping ever nearer. I'm starting to get nervous. I haven't told anyone from my family yet except for my wife and kids. I almost called my sister today and told her but I chickened out. I will probably make the call tomorrow.

Trying to figure all this Vitamin stuff out is a pain! I was given a list of about 5 different kinds of Vitamins I need to start taking after surgery, and now I'm trying to sift through the forum to see what kind to get and from where.

As a side note, I just finished drinking a vanilla Premier Protein from costco and it was delicious! The chocolate is good too, but I like the vanilla better.

what does the pain feel like? ... c section ..gall bladder remove al?

Gall bladder. For me it hurt like u ate something bad. I dont have so much gas pain. Im alway tierrd .

Just got sleeved about 12 hours ago... And I am feeling remarkably good right now! I was fearing the gas pain, but it really hasn't been that bad. I've got 5 lap sites and it feels like I just did a really intense ab workout. I'm so glad it's finally over with... Took me 2 years of battling my insurance company and finally changing jobs to get this done. Yay! Good luck to all :)

I was sleeved yesterday and got home today. So bloated with gas! Ugh...I'm walking and hoping to get it passed. Any suggestions?

Get some gas-x strips. That will take care of the gas issue. I am being sleeved this morning and I have a box I am taking with me.

WOW day of surgery and I can't sleep. It is 4am and I am wide awake. I worked hard to get rid of my cold and I think it worked for the most part. No coughing or sneezing. Just a bit of congestion remains and some flem I cough up on occasion. I feel good about this day. I have to go to hospital at 11 for noon surgery so I am pumped. I cannot believe it made it through the clear liquid day without a hitch. only heard my stomach growl once the whole day. I took in so many liquids that if my olf veins are popped up I will be ultra surprised.

Good luck to all my fellow March 7th sleevers. We are on our way to a new life. YEE HAA!!!

WOW day of surgery and I can't sleep. It is 4am and I am wide awake. I worked hard to get rid of my cold and I think it worked for the most part. No coughing or sneezing. Just a bit of congestion remains and some flem I cough up on occasion. I feel good about this day. I have to go to hospital at 11 for noon surgery so I am pumped. I cannot believe it made it through the clear liquid day without a hitch. only heard my stomach growl once the whole day. I took in so many liquids that if my olf veins are popped up I will be ultra surprised.

Good luck to all my fellow March 7th sleevers. We are on our way to a new life. YEE HAA!!!

I Am also awake it's 5 AM the day after my surgery. I am walking the house have very bad gas pains, but I'm trying to walk it off. Sore, so sore.

I Am also awake it's 5 AM the day after my surgery. I am walking the house have very bad gas pains' date=' but I'm trying to walk it off. Sore, so sore.[/quote']

I've been up since 4:30. I'm going on day 4 of my pos-op. Having abdominal pains and I wish I could sleep on my side but can't. We're gonna get better.

Good luck to all of our March 7th sleevers!!!

Thought I would check in with you guys and girls, had surgery this past Monday. The first night was HELL!! Told the anesthesiologist dilaudid makes me extremely ill, needless to say he did it anyway. It took 24 hours to get it all out of my system. I didn't get home till late last night because I couldn't spend another night in the hospital, truly for me there is no place like home!! So far I am doing great, struggling to get in my fluids but I am getting there. Congrats to those who have been sleeved, and those who will be sleeved in the coming weeks. Can't wait to hear how you all did with this. Again Congrats to all March Sleevers :D

On my way to the hospital now. Have to be there at 9:30 for 11:30 surgery. I can't believe it is here. So many emotions. The hardest thing to do was to say good bye to my babies today. Please keep me in ur thoughts and prayers!! Will check in as soon as I can to let u know how everything goes. Good luck to my fellow sleevers.

On my way to the hospital now. Have to be there at 9:30 for 11:30 surgery. I can't believe it is here. So many emotions. The hardest thing to do was to say good bye to my babies today. Please keep me in ur thoughts and prayers!! Will check in as soon as I can to let u know how everything goes. Good luck to my fellow sleevers.

You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Carrie your in my thought I think we are in the same hospital. I am waiting to go in! You have dr. Davis right? Good luck

My surgery is tomorrow at 8 am and I'm SO scared its ridiculous! My hubby tells me I'm a big baby.

My surgery is tomorrow at 8 am and I'm SO scared its ridiculous! My hubby tells me I'm a big baby.

You will be fine..I was just done yesterday... and I was shaking like a leaf..before you know it u wake up in recovery.. good luck to you :)