Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Julie' date=' we have to be buddies! I'm on the 25th! Good luck on your liquids, I don't have to do that, but I am making changes now to get used to post-op diet.[/quote']

I'm on the 25th too!

Sleeve done on march 5, spent 2 days at forest park in Dallas ... Wonderful staff and beautiful facility. Now 4 days post op, having pain in the left upper abdomen , it was not as simple as I thought it would be.... Everyday better and better! Love this thread , I've learned a lot from you all.. Glad I'm on the other side , good luck to all ...!!!!

Pure Honesty!!!!! My only regret about the gastric sleeve is that I can't uuuggghhhh,drink me a tall cold glass of Water straight down....its SIP SIP SIP

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Propel have carbs (sugar)?

RE: Propel Fitness Water - talked to the nurse and doctor and they said to only drink the Propel Zero. Comes in various flavors at Sams Club by the case and it has ZERO sugar, comes in 16.9 ounce bottles. Non-carbonated. Also have Vitamins and anti-oxidants in Propel Zero and this would be helpful, too.

Here's the flavors for Propel ZERO and all the nutrition facts you can read about

http://www.pepsicobeveragefacts.com/infobycategory.php?pc=brand.1366.1045&t=1026&s=16.9&i=ntrtn

Here's what the product looks like I got from Sams Club. Go to: http://images.google.com/ and type in PROPEL ZERO. The bottle looks different than the one with sugar as it comes in different ways. They have Propel Sport and other Propel types but this one is ZERO.

Also available in powder form that you can pour into a bottle of water:

http://www.cw-usa.com/sportsdrinks-powdered-propel-sticks-berry-box.html

Sleeve done on march 5, spent 2 days at forest park in Dallas ... Wonderful staff and beautiful facility. Now 4 days post op, having pain in the left upper abdomen , it was not as simple as I thought it would be.... Everyday better and better! Love this thread , I've learned a lot from you all.. Glad I'm on the other side , good luck to all ...!!!!

I was sleeved at Forrest Park in Frisco on the 6th. Only needed one night. They are beautiful facilities! Pain has been not so bad. Walking a lot and sip, sip, sipping!

I know you all love you some GS Thin Mints right? I just made the yummiest shake of nectar choc truffle Protein Powder with a dash of peppermint extract, skim milk, ice, a little Water & a scoop of my body by vi weight management vanilla cream powder! I sure hope thats in the allowed items we can have bc OMG! AMAZING! Thought I'd share...prob wrong thread thou!

Pure Honesty!!!!! My only regret about the gastric sleeve is that I can't uuuggghhhh,drink me a tall cold glass of Water straight down....its SIP SIP SIP

I thought the very same thing when I first found out that part of life would be a little different......

Went for my final pre-surg Dr. appointment today. Was more nervous than I thought I would be, but by the time I drove the 40 miles back home, I was calmer. I really like the Dr and his team, as they have a very thorough team approach. But today is Friday and today and Saturday are my final days on food as Sunday I start the CLEAR liquid 3 day pre-surg. Nervous about that a bit, but I figure if I could get through my colonoscopy prep (which was horrid), this seems better, but still, it's getting closer and closer so a little on edge. WEDNESDAY is D-DAY.

Just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing I have been home now for officially 24 hours and I just finished my first Protein Drink of 40 grams of Protein it took me a whole day but I finally did it hoping to move to get more in me than I did today I really did today was sleep but I'm thinking that my body needed it it's not about the pain it's more like a discomfort feeling for me and these darn hiccups keep showing up. I think the hardest part for me is not being able to take a real drink but rather sipping on my liquids. I'm sure in time this will pass yesterday when I saw my surgeon in the hospital I told him I was having buyers remorse he just laughed at me and told me that that is normal but what is more normal is that I actually have it done because it is something that I have wanted to do a very long time keep your heads up and know that God has a plan is bigger than any of us

I am enjoying reading all these messages, especially those who were recently sleeved. It helps me to hear the details and various opinions of what post-op feels like. Does anyone actually feel hunger? Or is it just emotional cravings?

Welcome back to all & i'm still laughing about Leo's sexy body comment!

I am on pre-op diet now. Lost 3.5 pds in 2 days, which amazes me. Surgery is 3/13. I am a bit scared. Not so much about what could go wrong, or the pain. I'm scared about the unknown. I don't know what it will feel like to try to swallow anything. Will it hurt? I know i will miss chugging cold Water when I'm thirsty. Will there ever be a day when we can swallow more than a sip?

Okay, this is long enough. You are all in my prayers. :)

OMG Sunshine that sounds AMAZING and will def be trying that out!!!

Thankfully I'm not a big swallow guzzling kind of drinker. I don't think that part of it will actually be a problem for me.

Folks! Feeling REALLY blessed right now! I was offered a job in AZ yesterday! Annnnnd.... I received formal approval for my surgery on the 19th....Finally! What a great end to a crazy week! Excited and scared and know that God has a plan! Hope everyone is doing great! Start my liquid diet tomorrow....kissed Dairy Queen goodbye in style tonight. :)

Day 4 of liquid diet ... this morning I was down 11.5 lbs. Just 3 more days to go.