Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mine seems to be really unusual; I have no preop diet at all until the day before my surgery' date=' then it's Clear Liquids for a day and nothing after midnight the day of my surgery. It makes me a bit nervous, but I'm on the low BMI side so I'm wondering if that's why he's not worried about my liver? In any case, I guess we just have to trust our surgeons!! I pre-op a week from tomorrow, the 26th is getting here so fast!!!! Good luck to everyone who's getting sleeved tomorrow![/quote']

OK, mine is the same. No preop diet. liquids the day before (not even clear) and nothing after 7pm. I am 45 BMI. I know people who have used him and nobody has had any complication with a fatty liver.

I have to be at the hospital for 7:30am. I am on day two of Clear Liquids and I just drank a bottle of magnesium citrate for my bowel prep. I'm not hungry but I am very weak. scale says I dropped 4.4 pounds within one day. I know it's fluids, but it's still 4 pounds. What can I do to get my energy up, can't stand another cup of broth!

Try not to over do it today. The mag citrate depletes your electrolytes, so if it's on your plan try Propel Zero replaces anti-oxidants and Vitamins and Gatorade 2 electrolyte replacement. They are not bad tasting either.

Thanks, I do have the Propel. I also have Powerade Zero

Girlinthrmirrorme where in mexico did you go? I am going to dr rodriguez in juarez (and have found nothing but good reviews all over the internet). He costs more than other places in Mx but his credentials are unbeatable!!

I went to obesity goodbye center Like I said I really wish I had seen this thread before scheduling. I see a lot people going to the same places in Mexico.

Stay on your Pre op diet!!!! Don't cheat!! Behave!!!

I'm not being critical.... I walked the hall post op with a sweet woman ... Who had the sleeve the same morning as me.... But when they got inside... Her liver was too big AND could not do the sleeve.. She confessed to not following the pre op diet through her tears..... She was so sad!!! I was so sad for her... I can't imagin having the procedure without the benefit of the sleeve.... My heart broke for her...

Do the best you can on your pre-op!!! It's worth it... 20.5 lbs down .... Bless you all!!!

Wow. Thanks for sharing this!!! I am done now and didn't cheat but I wanted to!! I think this is a great reminder for all! My heart would have broke for her too!

Omigoodness! Pre opers are you hungry? Starving? I can tell you how to make it stop. Have someone use your toilet (in a bad way) and then have it sit there for a few days bc you can't get it to flush and you can't get anyone to come see about it. THEN have your washing machine Water back into said toilet when it drains and have all the poopy water in your bathroom, hallway, and babys bedroom to clean up! THAT is guaranteed to make you very decidedly NOT hungry.

OMG' date=' it looks like 14 people are getting sleeved tomorrow! Woohoo!!! I am nervous for my 13th date, but it still doesn't feel real. Then I read people's messages, like Jennifer616 who is getting it done on the 6th, and her nervousness makes it feel more real to me...and then I get nervous...and anxious and excited all at the same time. Good luck to everyone who is getting it done this week! My prayers are with you all![/quote']

Hey I'm the 13th too! WEDNESDAY! Ahh! It still doesn't feel real to me either.

Oh Peacock mama that sounds awful! Barf!

Over xmas we left the cats for one night and came in to the WHOLE house covered in runny cat poo...windowsills, beds, floors, stairs, toys. I didn't know where to start and stood and cried!

Oh its REAL!!! I've got the stitches to prove it. Comforting thing is there's no real pain.. just discomfort.

Exactly, thistlegirl!! I just stood there for the longest not knowing where to start. I almost cried. I did whine a bit I admit lol

My little girl is 3 and I had to put her in the bath so she would stay out the way. She was trying to help me, the little sweetheart.