Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good luck!!

I go for pre op today, hope I pass the EKG , I was supposed to have sleeve done in dec. but had a bad EKG . Had testing done so was rescheduled for march 20. If I do good today I start Protein diet the 10th.

Good Luck to all of the sleevers today. I'm on day 6 of my liquid diet and 8 days out from surgery. I can officially say my surgery is NEXT WEEK! Super excited and can't wait!

Well' date=' tomorrow is my big day. The cold is subsiding and I am working hard to make it go away before morning. Not an easy task, believe me. I am going to give myself one more Neti Pot treatment and go back to bed. Today is clear liquid day so it is tough enough to do that and get this dang cold out of my system, but I am determined. Nothingis going to get in my way. Anyway. Hope all the 6th sleevers are having a great surgery and I will see you all on the flip side. :-)[/quote']

Wow Kriss. I was reminded that my MD would not do surgery if I was sick. I hope you're not pushing it.

BTW, I am done! Just waiting four some last minute discharge instructions, then I'm going home! I am very pleased how well it went and I am in minimal pain. Course it helps having the pain meds.

I'm all packed and ready and I'll be hitting the road in 7 mins

I have to be at the hospital by 6:15am, I'm very happy to be the first one that my doctor will be doing surgery on.

Wish me luck!!

Goodluck to everyone else doing their surgeries today!!!

It has taken me forever to learn to post a reply on here!!! I still don't think ive got it right! Just wanted to apologize if any of my replies sound confusing because they are in the wrong spot! :-0

That being said, i start my pre-op diet tomorrow & surgery is scheduled for 3/13. Im getting nervous. I know i'll feel better once its over & ive got a week or two under my belt.

Best wishes to everyone getting sleeved tomorrow! :)

I too am the 13th and start liquid diet on Thursday..hoping these 6 days go fast. Seems I am more concerned about doing this liquid stuff than I am the actual surgery.

JolieBug are you in Baton Rouge? I'm in New Roads. Having surgery in New Orleans with Dr. William Richardson. Have you found any support groups locally?

I am in Prairieville, just out of BR. I know Woman's hospital has support groups that are great (that's where I'm having my surgery, and I plan to attend soon). They are open to anyone, not just patients at Woman's. Check out their website www.womans.org

I too am the 13th and start liquid diet on Thursday..hoping these 6 days go fast. Seems I am more concerned about doing this liquid stuff than I am the actual surgery.

Adoptmom,

It's oddly reassuring knowing someone else will be getting this done the same time as me! :)

I started pre-op diet today. Nobody told me which day to start it - they just said to do it a week before. I am half-way thru the day & im craving the urge to eat food. Im not hungry, but i want to munch. I hope i don't feel this way after surgery, at least not right away! So much of eating is psychological!

Anyway, i wish you great success! I'm afraid to have this done, but i also can't wait to have this done & start seeing results!

Newest list

1 SKgirl27, Kaleen, racoon_439, Sumsuz68, MzNikkiG, KanesMom, linzwalker30, deegoodlife, albertamom, Scared@#@#less!, hjtj112

2 Tryingtobringsexyback, TeriMoBeri

4 Lmariewj, Leo815, Just1Girl, JeffNNJ, mattsbelly, dinky, Garlandfam, Joeseph Intravaia, Fifty&Hippy, shakur154, ItsmeTae, Readyforthisjourney-Jen, boom2longhorns, d mixon, dionysus69, dustdog77, leo39, isenbergl

5 MissFae, teetani, gelen's_change, sr910, AFinch, duckie913, AceMan8, pollyp, HWolff, cresh78, prettymakeup4u, annmarie, sunflowers495

6 bringiton, Presher87, simonetwentynine, pammie37, newat52, girlinthrmirrorme, Jennifer616, aeshortchick, oknewme, nikigarvey, amandarizz0

7 Mommielissa06, Jenniferg, ashley18, Misconduct, Bvl, krissj, MoniqueA97, jody73, purplemoonflower123, pnkhart, Mini_Me_23, GAmom, HypnotizingHazel, lilstyler, carrie43, browneyedgirl89, vaness07

8 Courtney, toya3901, pacificpeach, BigDaddyJoe, st2011, alanah, Amanda626, EYE candy, aussie, Ladydawg2009, DrmBig4Evr

11 Caspinelli712, chrissyatthebeach, Liljulz202, ARenee99, jenah, ginamaria, LeesaDee, Pepper Paul, thatgirl, Lorena440, UPRR Wifey, sillygirlee

12 PeacockMama, onelessfatgirl, HollyMc63, brandy88, Malexa03, Faith41, mrati2d, cbowman

13 SerendipityHappens, adoptmom2_3, PressOnward, erica hall, lotti, erica hall, KateAnth, crocon, mzbzfl, jilliemay, crocon

14 BigFatLoser, superstartover, Gwenny, traycrow83, vivicarr, Lain01, womanoffaith

15 futuresleever, Kodiesmom, dsdolls, Tricie5683, freejinn

18 Canadagurl, AmandaRaeLeo, tdguill, Leleboo, Zen, Rinamatie, LifeBackNye, SherriRN, Michele1024, JustinNC, missmeow, slessin, Leonafire, tammy1970, PaperBullets, my3kids4life, sstrick, birdie0518, ozlifter, lexysdad04, okieathart, Texas2Maine, SunshineGirlG, coco.c, katsprague

19 aneke26, slimjim41, Healthybabs, Rick7714, bostonhok, yazzy, DanaKay, beba238, UEvrWndrY, katia

20 BeBeSpArKLeS, Nicole2013, Kristy Giovanelli, busybeingme, maeg, ignats639, paper1875, rickster7753, jc4444, JennyBeth, tankerzwife, bonkacz, stafhill

21 Reneetrom, Newnay, chantelleyxo, Ginger/Toby

22 floridafd, LaserSkinGirl, mykidsinspireme, bebaeg, Sunette

25 Vsgbrandy77, youngtammy50, lookingforwardnotback, slidellsleever, turlinsen, CarrieP, cincochica2, kooks3003, drea0325, Belama, JolieBug

26 Thistlegirl, thundathighsz, kyeta96, marielena3155, deeda26, JulieF, OKSleever

27 Oldnavee, tannak, sandy'ssleeve, mwrarr, jbland

28 Mlecompte, parker

29 stevie07, imdeborah, cindysc

31 Albertagirl1009

I am in Prairieville, just out of BR. I know Woman's hospital has support groups that are great (that's where I'm having my surgery, and I plan to attend soon). They are open to anyone, not just patients at Woman's. Check out their website www.womans.org

Oh how I wish I could have my surgery at Womans. My insurance only covers Dr. Richardson in New Orleans. The good thing is they reimburse me for my gas and food and when I have surgery they will pay for my husband to stay in the hotel that is in the hospital. So I guess its not so bad after all.

Thank you for posting all the names and dates, BigDaddyJoe!!!

Welcome to the list: cbowman' date=' sunflowers495, Texas2Maine, JulieF, OKSleever, JolieBug, SunshineGirlG!

1 SKgirl27, Kaleen, racoon_439, Sumsuz68, MzNikkiG, KanesMom, linzwalker30, deegoodlife, albertamom, Scared@#@#less!, hjtj112

2 Tryingtobringsexyback, TeriMoBeri

4 Lmariewj, Leo815, Just1Girl, JeffNNJ, mattsbelly, dinky, Garlandfam, Joeseph Intravaia, Fifty&Hippy, shakur154, ItsmeTae, Readyforthisjourney-Jen, boom2longhorns, d mixon, dionysus69, dustdog77, leo39, isenbergl

5 MissFae, teetani, gelen's_change, sr910, AFinch, duckie913, AceMan8, pollyp, HWolff, cresh78, prettymakeup4u, annmarie, sunflowers495

6 bringiton, Presher87, simonetwentynine, pammie37, newat52, girlinthrmirrorme, Jennifer616, aeshortchick, oknewme, nikigarvey, amandarizz0

7 Mommielissa06, Jenniferg, ashley18, Misconduct, Bvl, krissj, MoniqueA97, jody73, purplemoonflower123, pnkhart, Mini_Me_23, GAmom, HypnotizingHazel, lilstyler, carrie43, browneyedgirl89, vaness07

8 Courtney, toya3901, pacificpeach, BigDaddyJoe, st2011, alanah, Amanda626, EYE candy, aussie, Ladydawg2009, DrmBig4Evr

11 Caspinelli712, chrissyatthebeach, Liljulz202, ARenee99, jenah, ginamaria, LeesaDee, Pepper Paul, thatgirl, Lorena440, coco.c, UPRR Wifey, sillygirlee

12 PeacockMama, onelessfatgirl, HollyMc63, brandy88, Malexa03, Faith41, mrati2d, cbowman

13 SerendipityHappens, adoptmom2_3, PressOnward, erica hall, lotti, erica hall, KateAnth, crocon, mzbzfl, jilliemay, crocon

14 BigFatLoser, superstartover, Gwenny, traycrow83, vivicarr

15 futuresleever, Kodiesmom, dsdolls, Tricie5683, freejinn

18 Canadagurl, AmandaRaeLeo, tdguill, Leleboo, Zen, Rinamatie, LifeBackNye, SherriRN, Michele1024, JustinNC, missmeow, slessin, Leonafire, tammy1970, PaperBullets, my3kids4life, sstrick, birdie0518, ozlifter, lexysdad04, okieathart, Texas2Maine, SunshineGirlG

19 aneke26, slimjim41, Healthybabs, Rick7714, bostonhok, yazzy, DanaKay, beba238, UEvrWndrY, katia

20 BeBeSpArKLeS, Nicole2013, Kristy Giovanelli, busybeingme, maeg, ignats639, paper1875, rickster7753, jc4444, JennyBeth, tankerzwife, bonkacz, stafhill

21 Reneetrom, Newnay, chantelleyxo, Ginger/Toby

22 floridafd, LaserSkinGirl, mykidsinspireme, bebaeg, Sunette

25 Vsgbrandy77, youngtammy50, lookingforwardnotback, slidellsleever, turlinsen, CarrieP, cincochica2, kooks3003, drea0325, Belama, JolieBug

26 Thistlegirl, thundathighsz, kyeta96, marielena3155, deeda26, JulieF, OKSleever

27 Oldnavee, tannak, sandy'ssleeve, mwrarr

28 Mlecompte, parker

29 stevie07, imdeborah, cindysc

31 Albertagirl1009[/quote']

Sarah from FLA here! Sign me up for the 13! I'm a band to sleever...praying for success this time around. The band was not my friend.

OK, Sarah, I will. I update the list once a day, so you will be on the next one!

Can I ask why a lot of you go to Mexico? Is it cheaper? Easier to get it done?

I'm paying $4,500 (all inclusive except airfare) for a surgical team that has done more than 2,000 sleeve operations. Here in my area, I would be paying 20,000 for a doctor who has done a few hundred sleeves. Just made sense to go where I could get a good price from a well qualified surgeon.

March 30!!