Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery date is 3/18. My instructions are liquids only for last 48 hours. Nothing to eat or drink after midnight the night before.

Welcome to the list: cbowman, sunflowers495, Texas2Maine, JulieF, OKSleever, JolieBug, SunshineGirlG!

1 SKgirl27, Kaleen, racoon_439, Sumsuz68, MzNikkiG, KanesMom, linzwalker30, deegoodlife, albertamom, Scared@#@#less!, hjtj112

2 Tryingtobringsexyback, TeriMoBeri

4 Lmariewj, Leo815, Just1Girl, JeffNNJ, mattsbelly, dinky, Garlandfam, Joeseph Intravaia, Fifty&Hippy, shakur154, ItsmeTae, Readyforthisjourney-Jen, boom2longhorns, d mixon, dionysus69, dustdog77, leo39, isenbergl

5 MissFae, teetani, gelen's_change, sr910, AFinch, duckie913, AceMan8, pollyp, HWolff, cresh78, prettymakeup4u, annmarie, sunflowers495

6 bringiton, Presher87, simonetwentynine, pammie37, newat52, girlinthrmirrorme, Jennifer616, aeshortchick, oknewme, nikigarvey, amandarizz0

7 Mommielissa06, Jenniferg, ashley18, Misconduct, Bvl, krissj, MoniqueA97, jody73, purplemoonflower123, pnkhart, Mini_Me_23, GAmom, HypnotizingHazel, lilstyler, carrie43, browneyedgirl89, vaness07

8 Courtney, toya3901, pacificpeach, BigDaddyJoe, st2011, alanah, Amanda626, EYE candy, aussie, Ladydawg2009, DrmBig4Evr

11 Caspinelli712, chrissyatthebeach, Liljulz202, ARenee99, jenah, ginamaria, LeesaDee, Pepper Paul, thatgirl, Lorena440, coco.c, UPRR Wifey, sillygirlee

12 PeacockMama, onelessfatgirl, HollyMc63, brandy88, Malexa03, Faith41, mrati2d, cbowman

13 SerendipityHappens, adoptmom2_3, PressOnward, erica hall, lotti, erica hall, KateAnth, crocon, mzbzfl, jilliemay, crocon

14 BigFatLoser, superstartover, Gwenny, traycrow83, vivicarr

15 futuresleever, Kodiesmom, dsdolls, Tricie5683, freejinn

18 Canadagurl, AmandaRaeLeo, tdguill, Leleboo, Zen, Rinamatie, LifeBackNye, SherriRN, Michele1024, JustinNC, missmeow, slessin, Leonafire, tammy1970, PaperBullets, my3kids4life, sstrick, birdie0518, ozlifter, lexysdad04, okieathart, Texas2Maine, SunshineGirlG

19 aneke26, slimjim41, Healthybabs, Rick7714, bostonhok, yazzy, DanaKay, beba238, UEvrWndrY, katia

20 BeBeSpArKLeS, Nicole2013, Kristy Giovanelli, busybeingme, maeg, ignats639, paper1875, rickster7753, jc4444, JennyBeth, tankerzwife, bonkacz, stafhill

21 Reneetrom, Newnay, chantelleyxo, Ginger/Toby

22 floridafd, LaserSkinGirl, mykidsinspireme, bebaeg, Sunette

25 Vsgbrandy77, youngtammy50, lookingforwardnotback, slidellsleever, turlinsen, CarrieP, cincochica2, kooks3003, drea0325, Belama, JolieBug

26 Thistlegirl, thundathighsz, kyeta96, marielena3155, deeda26, JulieF, OKSleever

27 Oldnavee, tannak, sandy'ssleeve, mwrarr

28 Mlecompte, parker

29 stevie07, imdeborah, cindysc

31 Albertagirl1009

Is this normal? My doctor didn't say anything about doing that' date=' just no food or drink after midnight. I had to drink that stuff last year when I had my colonoscopy, it was very nasty, but I just chugged it down.[/quote']

I don't have to do it either. I'm wondering if I should????

I am scheduled for my sleeve on the 11th. I woke up yesterday morning with congestion and a lot of coughing. I got worried about not being well by my surgery date. My doctor requires 5 days of high protein/low carb diet and then 2 days Clear Liquids. I have already done 1 day of my Protein diet and the doctor's office calls me and wants to change my date till the 18th. I guess it will give me time to get over this cold' date=' but I was ready and now the delay has made me a little depressed. I prayed that if God does not want me to do this, then he will stop it. Is this God stopping it? I really want and need to lose weight desperately.[/quote']

If God wanted to stop it, He would say 'no'.

Maybe there is a reason only He knows that you need to be on the diet longer. Maybe he is protecting it. Maybe your resolve is being tested.

Remember that you are loved as a daughter. He wants to give blessing, and give us what is best...which is sometimes disguised as trial.

Just got the call!!! Going in tomorrow at 11:45!!!!! **** just got real!!!

I don't have to do it either. I'm wondering if I should????

Where are you having your surgery? My doctor is very particular about everything. I was on an all liquid diet for two weeks. Absolutely no solids. I have to take a Multivitamin twice a day and a Calcium three times a day. And then do this bowel cleanse the day before the surgery. I so have to shower tonight and tomorrow morning with special soap they gave me. There is so much. But I am noticing on here all doctors have different procedures. Good luck with everything.

I am in Durham but having my surgery in Raleigh. Monday is my nutrition class and I hope to have approval and surgery by the end of the month.

Are you going through the Duke Health? I'm going through them and am having the surgery at the Duke hospital in Raleigh. If you are, they're seriously wicked fast. Like 2 weeks fast! rofl And congrats on ticking off yet another step to wls!

Congrats to all my MARCH MADNESS SLEEVERS!!!!!!

How long are your pre-op diets? I start mines the 12... YAAA I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW LIFE HERE WE COME!

I start mine the 11. Surgery on the 25th! Good luck to you

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hey guys been reading all the posts, I keep feeling sick though - sick with nerves and sick with excitement.

Op is 3wks today and I start preop diet (low fat/carb) in 1wks time. I am so nervous about trying to follow that never mind the op!

Good luck to everyone going under the knife today/tomorrow. Get back quick and tell us how it feels to be on the other side.

Big hugs everyone gilx

Are you going through the Duke Health? I'm going through them and am having the surgery at the Duke hospital in Raleigh. If you are' date=' they're seriously wicked fast. Like 2 weeks fast! rofl And congrats on ticking off yet another step to wls![/quote']

@PaperBullets - I am also going through Duke Raleigh. Who are you seeing? I am seeing Dr. Omotosho. I spoke to the nurse today and after my nutrition class, next Monday, they will submit for approval. She seemed to think it would occur quickly but that his next available date is not until the second week of April.

I am scheduled for the 21st. Thank you so much for answering me. It's so great to have this virtual support.

I am scheduled for the 19th. I started the liquid diet today. I imagined it would be a lot worse, but so far so good.

I hope that you are feeling better about it.

Have a great day!

Oh, I meant to say: I am seeing Dr. Bellanger in Baton Rouge! He is fabulous and has never ever had a leak!

I'm sleeved! Feeling a little sleepy but hardly and pain so far.

I'm sleeved! Feeling a little sleepy but hardly and pain so far.

Glad your feeling ok! Keep us posted. I'm going in tomorrow morning and I'm do nervous. Wishing you a speedy recovery

I thought it did... It's on my no list :(

I use the propel packets they are propel zero no sugar no carbs and taste great