Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

Morsaille: Please continue posting. I've been reading all this and am seriously depressed. Reading about your cousin made me giggle.

I agree....best post in the whole damn thread.

Great post, Morsaille. I fear that you are preaching to the choir, however.

Like your clueless cousin, Bush supporters will simply turn a blind eye to any evidence that does not glorify and support their man's snake oil show.

It breaks my heart to see how this man has taken advantage of the trust so many have placed in him. He does not care a fig about the average American. He does not care about children, or the poor, or the elderly. His agenda is to enrich the wealthy, and if the only way to do that is at the expense of the lower and middle classes, then that's fine with GWB. He simply does not care.

I agree wholeheartedly that GWB does NOT care about this nation!! I have a paper my friend wrote around here somewhere that compares his ideology with that of Hitler's...I will post as soon as I find it.

Peace Out

T~:hippie:

Great post, Morsaille. I fear that you are preaching to the choir, however.

Like your clueless cousin, Bush supporters will simply turn a blind eye to any evidence that does not glorify and support their man's snake oil show.

Yes, and Bush haters will simply NOT find anything to like about the man, no matter how many times anyone here posts their reasons for supporting him! There is not even respect for the differences in our beliefs, just sarcasm---so disappointing. We supporters can post as many articles FOR Bush as you all can post AGAINST him. But what would be the point, at this point?

This is the reason this smilie was created::deadhorse:

I am tired of flogging.... knock yourselves out, guys.

I agree....best post in the whole damn thread.

I agree as well but I am keeping very quiet these days. This is because I did totally and completely lose it the other evening.:think (Green has anger issues when it comes to dealing with people who have 'dealing with the facts' denial problems.)

Bravo to Morsaille!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bravo, Bravo to Morsaille!! I agree with Carlene - best darned post - but I'd go so far as to say in any thread!

For Bush supporters to deny that the Morsaille post is true could only be because of lack of exposure or just plain ignorance of the facts. I have lived it every day for the past 34 years, with a gap of four prior to that, and then the 3 years prior to that. TOM should jump on this bandwagon. He's seen the numbers and studied it over the years too.

All of the economics is bad... really bad. But the worst part and the part that we just can't get around is the DEATH and INJURIES of American soldiers!!!!! How in the blinking hell can George W. Bush sleep at night? I'm afraid he sleeps like a baby.

Green: Give yourself a break. We all get pushed to the limit here from time to time. I frankly appreciated the fact that you became that passionate and engaged in the discussion. It honestly doesn't seem possible that there are still people around who do continue to flog the horse about George Bush's fine attributes and sterling decisions. I guess they've all bought into the idea that Bush is the "decider." You know what Forest Gump says... stupid is as stupid does. Run Forest, run!

Yes, and Bush haters will simply NOT find anything to like about the man, no matter how many times anyone here posts their reasons for supporting him!

Hey, I tried. But you have to remember, the B&$%#@* was governor of Texas before he set his sights on the White House. So my opinion of GWB goes back a LONG way, and with with good reason.

There is not even respect for the differences in our beliefs, just sarcasm---so disappointing.

This statement is absolutely not true. Just because we don't respect the shrub does not mean we don't respect you, and your right to support him. You shouldn't take our Bush bashing personally. It is not directed at you.

We supporters can post as many articles FOR Bush as you all can post AGAINST him.

No, I don't think so. The majority of the posters here are not Bush supporters, just like the majority of Americans these days. His popularity is WAY down. In the cellar down. And he earned every bit of it.

I'm about to post something I know you guys are going to love but it has to be said. the reason Clinton had so much of a surplus (in my opinion not a surplus. If there is still a national debt there is no surplus.But anyway) The reason is Because he was still running off 12 years of regeanomics.

when you support big business, by taxs breaks it causes more jobs because they have more capital and on goes the economy. And so goes our current economy.

I could only read half of the rhetoric in Moresailles post. but from what I read it seems to say dod spending is up and rich are geting richer and the poor left out.

which may be right. but you left out the whole thing about unemployment is going down and economy getting stronger( And for the record the last year of clintons era we were heading in to a recession) This President Has had plenty to deal with. War, financial strains from 911 (9 months in office) many natural disasters But the economy still is going up.

Sorry 396power, I disagree. Reganomics, pseudonomics...simply a way to fatten the wallets of big business.

Peace Out,

T~:hippie:

And for the record when I said that about her post I was not meaning her. I mean the link and pasted stuff

396: Don't you remember how Clinton closed military bases? How he redirected a big portion of the defense budget to domestic programs? Why are you saying that our economy was good under Reagan? Mostly it wasn't! Bill Clinton and that Congress worked hard to figure out a way out of the debt we were in and they managed to do that. He didn't inherit a good governmental set of economic standards from Reagan.

Your comments help me to understand where you're coming from in your support of Republicans and Dubya.