Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

Green, at least you wouldn't have actually been having "sex" with him (according to his definition).

And that would have got me off the hook with my husband. Haha. :) And re the reverse BJ, I would hope that that boy could do push-ups with his tongue. Har har.:heh: Of course he does play the sax..........:) !

And he plays the sax....I'd a done him but I would have wanted a reverse BJ. This is only because Green is a very, very lazy grrl. :heh:

Not me....I'd have held out for the "real deal". Monica begged him to have intercourse with her, but he refused. That is totally amazing to me, in view of his willingness to go all the way with just about every other female who crossed his path.

I loved Clinton as president, but you reeeaaally have to wonder. If you were President of the United States, married and in the public eye, sitting in THE Oval Office.....Commander in Chief.....leader of the free world....would you EVER have sex with an intern in the Oval Office????????

I loved Clinton as president, but you reeeaaally have to wonder. If you were President of the United States, married and in the public eye, sitting in THE Oval Office.....Commander in Chief.....leader of the free world....would you EVER have sex with an intern in the Oval Office????????
Many Europeans asked, "Why would you want to be president if you couldn't get a little...?"

Forget the free world. Forget the Oval Office. You're a 50 year old man and a good-looking 22 year old wants to have sex with you in the worst way....in ANY way, in fact. Still surprised he did it?

Yeah Jack, but how do you really feel about Carter. Just kidding. Of course you obviously don't find anything funny about it. I just had no idea that his presidential decisions were so far reaching, including the robbery of guns and camping gear just last year.

I feel equally as angered about how George W. Bush has sold us all down the river in many more ways than with a few of his domestic policies, which granted, suck. But I'm obviously not as mad as you have demonstrated that you are at Carter and I guess the Democratic party in general. Far out. I didn't think anyone could think less of someone than I do of George W. Bush.

Yes. Still completely surprised. Is it OK with you if YOUR husband does it, just because he gets an offer????? It's not OK with me if my presidnet does it, and puts himself in a position to be blackmailed or to have his judgments clouded. I would frankly vot for him again, but I will always want to kick him in the shins for such a bonehead move.

Betsyjane: Did you feel as betrayed as I did when you found out that he really had been with her? Actually I knew the minute I saw the clip of her looking at him while he was glad handing the crowd. For someone who was so smart and was so able to identify with people and who wanted to be a good president and leave a good legacy, it is unfathomable that he let her in the door. If he were head of one of the European countries no one would have cared, but he was the sitting American President and a lot of Americans feel just like you about infidelity. Or at least they SAY they do.

I felt sick! I don't expect perfection. I do expect a president not to lie so easily under the circumstances. He's as bad about his sex addiction as I am about my food addiction, but my food addiction wont hurt others enough to get me impeached.

Betsyjane: For someone who was so smart and was so able to identify with people and who wanted to be a good president and leave a good legacy, it is unfathomable that he let her in the door.

I'm going to be accused of male bashing, but I'm going to say this anyway...a man has a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to operate one at a time.

I've heard that joke before, but I think it's doing a disservice to the many, many good and decent men out there. Human beings have the capacity to gain control over their bodily functions and urges. It's a function of the desire to do so.

The difference between most men and Clinton though is that his penile bodily function must be influenced by an addiction, like Betsyjane says. No different than Cookies for me really. heh, heh, heh. I'm trying to trade in my food addiction for a sexual one so I can get more exercise. Just kidding!

Not a bad idea, though. I keep thinking when I get the urge to eat, I'll be OK if I drink a glass of Water instead, start dancing instead, or if hubby is home...... Gotta lose a bit more weight before I go absolutely berserk, but Victorias Secret is in the plan......

Again, I agree with Jack in regard to the assessment of Jimmy Carter's presidency.

It is interesting that the Bush-haters/Clinton-lovers accuse others of focusing on the unfortunate Oval Office incident with Monica, but that is the incident that is most often discussed, some might say, with glee and a bit of disgust thrown in by some, thankfully.

If you look back, the discussion about Clinton's presidency from those who have been willing to look at the negative aspects of his terms of office, have not only centered around this incident, but many other decisions and policies have been brought to the table.

As for Carter, he would get one of my votes for Worst President Ever (oh, and I voted for him, too). I do admire his work in Habitat for Humanity, which shows that there is good in most men...but public criticism of sitting presidents is in poor protocol, and unprecedented. I disrespect him for that, especially. I did think his eulogy of Gerald Ford was respectful and was grateful.