Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

Nominate Rice.....I dare you.

She's stated she has no interest in running. The only thing I don't like about her is that she's not pro-life.

I agree with the doctor. In my lifetime all fo the above things have been said about every president including John Kennedy - until he was assassinated. I may not always agree with mr Bush but at least we don't have to hear about his perverted sex acts in the oval office that we all pay for. As far as the war, my son just got back in sept from Bagdad. He informed me that our media has totally distorted the things happening there. I'm not sure this was our only course but after 9-11 the country was behind him 89%. Visit the 9-11 site. It might alter your thinking a b it.

What ever happened to Phyllis Schaffly? She'd be just the ticket for you gadgetlady. She's not brown-skinned, but she's definitely anti-abortion.

What ever happened to Phyllis Schaffly? She'd be just the ticket for you gadgetlady. She's not brown-skinned, but she's definitely anti-abortion.

Oh, I LOVE her!!! I heard her talk once when I was in college and I was in awe.

I do not come to the site much latley because of school.. But I do check in every once in a while.. I saw this thread and HAD to add my two sense....First of all for all the BUSH haters.. Bush is the only president I know who had enough BALLS to go to war and fight for our freedom!! Clinton would have removed his penis from monica's mouth and tuck it between his legs while walking (running) away. Yes, War is expensive, But had our military defenses not been so low, it would not have cost as much to rebuild (thank Clinton for shuting down bases).. As for the oil prices, what the hell? Bush did not cause all the hurricanes... I just wonder how people who watched four planes murder over 5000 innocent people say that WAR was not needed???? We have lost soldiers, and that is sad and hard to deal with. But these are the men and women who wanted to fight for our country. Slamming their boss, only shams their memory... All of you that are pissed about the war ask yourself WHY? Your ass is not over there.... If you want to bitch about our leaders and say you are embarrased about our president GET OUT!!!! What is stopping you??? Maybe freedom, freedom of speech, freedom to live they way you want, The EXACT FREEDOM the president YOU HATE is trying to ENSURE we KEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ask the military who their boss is and they will PROUDLY say BUSH!!!!! 90% of all military don't want to leave Iraq.. Because if they do at this point, the lives of the soldiers lost would be in vain... WE NEED TO FINISH WHAT WE STARTED!!!! So when you get our of your car to walk into church (the church of your choice) and pray to the God of your choice, Thank Bush, Thank your military, because without them we all could be praying 5 times a day on a rug pointed to the east.

I am off my soap box!!! let the flaming begin!!!

Ohhh and by the way SCREW THE DIXI CHICKS!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOO BUSH!!!!!!

I doubt there is a person here who will not say that the war in Afganistan was needed. The war in Iraq was not. There was not a single person from Irag involved in 9/11. Iraq did not have the capability to attack us. Bush had the full support of this nation when he was attacking the right people. Bush removed that support when he attacked a nation that had not attacked us. Thanks to Bush focusing on a nation that did not attack us, the people that did attack us, the Taliban, are now growing in numbers again in Afganistan. Iraq is falling apart because of us. Saddam was horrible, yes, but his brutality held that nation in check. All the factions that he held under his thumb are now fighting amongst themselves, and we are stuck in the middle of it.

Bush is the only president I know who had enough BALLS to go to war and fight for our freedom!!

Oh, my...how quickly we forget. Bill Clinton was vilified by all the talking heads for ordering bombing raids on Iraq. Remember the phrase "trying to wag the dog"? Remember all the Republicans screaming, "He's a madman. He's trying to start a war with Iraq." Now he's a coward for not doing MORE? Please...use a little consistency.

I just wonder how people who watched four planes murder over 5000 innocent people say that WAR was not needed????

Maybe because Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11?

All of you that are pissed about the war ask yourself WHY? Your ass is not over there....

My kid was over there....TWICE. So don't even go there.

If you want to bitch about our leaders and say you are embarrased about our president GET OUT!!!!

Did you "get out" when Clinton was in office? Will you "get out" if the Democrats win in 2008 and bring the troops home? To suggest that everyone must happily go along with whatever the President (any President) proposes or leave their homeland is absolutely ludicrous. Grow up.

WE NEED TO FINISH WHAT WE STARTED!!!!

We started under the pretext of WMD. There were none....not then, not now. So why are we still there? Oh, that's right. Now we are "liberating" Iraq. Now we are the referee in a holy war that doesn't concern us. That's what we should spill American blood to finish? Bullshit.

So when you get our of your car to walk into church (the church of your choice) and pray to the God of your choice, Thank Bush,

Thank Bush for WHAT? For "defending" us against a country that never made a single threatening gesture toward the US? For costing us the respect of the entire world? I don't think so.

Yeah, well....I'm sure they feel the same way about you.

GOOOOOOOOOO BUSH!!!!!!

At last....something we agree on!!! YES!!!! GO BUSH....GO AWAY!!!!!!!

I do not come to the site much latley because of school.. But I do check in every once in a while.. I saw this thread and HAD to add my two sense....First of all for all the BUSH haters.. Bush is the only president I know who had enough BALLS to go to war and fight for our freedom!! Clinton would have removed his penis from monica's mouth and tuck it between his legs while walking (running) away. Yes, War is expensive, But had our military defenses not been so low, it would not have cost as much to rebuild (thank Clinton for shuting down bases).. As for the oil prices, what the hell? Bush did not cause all the hurricanes... I just wonder how people who watched four planes murder over 5000 innocent people say that WAR was not needed???? We have lost soldiers, and that is sad and hard to deal with. But these are the men and women who wanted to fight for our country. Slamming their boss, only shams their memory... All of you that are pissed about the war ask yourself WHY? Your ass is not over there.... If you want to bitch about our leaders and say you are embarrased about our president GET OUT!!!! What is stopping you??? Maybe freedom, freedom of speech, freedom to live they way you want, The EXACT FREEDOM the president YOU HATE is trying to ENSURE we KEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ask the military who their boss is and they will PROUDLY say BUSH!!!!! 90% of all military don't want to leave Iraq.. Because if they do at this point, the lives of the soldiers lost would be in vain... WE NEED TO FINISH WHAT WE STARTED!!!! So when you get our of your car to walk into church (the church of your choice) and pray to the God of your choice, Thank Bush, Thank your military, because without them we all could be praying 5 times a day on a rug pointed to the east.

I am off my soap box!!! let the flaming begin!!!

GOOOOOOOOOO BUSH!!!!!!

I find some of the comments in this post to be rather curious. I saw no signs that Iraq was poised to invade America and impose Islam upon the American people. To begin with, an independent multi-national task force headed up by Herr Blix had determinded that there were no weapons of mass destruction in that country. Moreover, Iraq would be much more interested, as it was before, in wealthy Kuwait which is part of the Basra Peninsula and therefore arguably part of Iraq's territory. Iraq also has an enemy much closer to home to worry about and that is Iran.

Invasion of Afghanistan made a certain amount of sense since the Taliban and al Qaida are linked. Invasion of certain regions of Pakistan would make sense; these regions house the Taliban and al Qaida. But Pakistan is supposedly a friend of the United States and that makes invasion awkward. Similarly, invasion of wealthy Saudi Arabia, the birth place of al Qaida and the fundamentalist movement that started it all, would make sense but Saudi Arabia is a friend of the United States, too.

Re Katrina: the hurricane did terrible damage. The complaint with Bush and company was how they dropped the ball in the aftermath. The situation down there was as dire as anything that the world has seen in a third world country. You may be interested to know that many of us up here in Canada were sending money down there through the Red Cross. Indeed, we were having fund raising parties. My friends who live in Germany and France were horrified by the news coverage. Quite frankly, the events that followed Katrina were an international disgrace.

I am also left wondering how any American, there are afterall over 300 million of you, can think that you will be invaded by Muslims and forced to bow down to Allah. It doesn't make sense.

I didn't say that I wouldn't vote for a woman or a candidate of color...I'm saying that the odds of a successful run are not that great. (And, I'm a woman and kinda brown myself, so let's not go there.)

I actually think that an Edwards-Obama ticket would work better than any ticket with a Hillary on it.

Then, JMO...O, how I HOPE THAT SCHOOL YOU'RE ATTENDING TEACHES HISTORY!!! Kerry--whom you probably hate--is the one who went to war. Dubya was hiding out at home, getting drunk and doing crack and being the REAL protected rich kid. More recently, Dubya sent MORE poor kids to war and then didn't listen to the generals.

Clinton did not run out in the middle of the night and start being the president of some other country behind my back. So, he didn't cheat on me. Did he cheat on you or do you just find oral sex between two consenting adults objectionable? I ask because, lately, it has become public that MANY Republican representatives are engaging in far more exotic sexual/domestic behavior and some attempting to do so with people below the age of consent. (Or pay them for NOT telling about the beatings.)

I think your numbers for the 9/11 terrorist plane attacks are inflated...not that one death isn't as bad as 5,000...I just don't think there were 5,000 killed.

Now, I don't know how it worked when YOU enlisted in the military, but when I did, I did so because I wanted to participate in defending our country. (And I wanted my GI Bill.) I would not have been very happy about slaughtering tens of thousand of innocent people who did NOTHING to us just to get our hands on more oil. THAT's what Bush ordered. I'd have probably done what I needed to do to get out. BTW, over 33% of our returning combat veterans who use VA care need psych care. Killing innocent people does that to folks.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you need to get in touch with some facts. Here are a few quotes regarding the guy that Bush declared he'd keep until the end...until the election:

"We went to war with a flawed plan that didn't account for the hard work to build the peace after we took down the regime. We also served under a secretary of defense who didn't understand leadership, who was abusive, who was arrogant, who didn't build a strong team."--Retired Army Maj. Gen. John Batiste.

"I really believe that we need a new secretary of defense because Secretary Rumsfeld carries way too much baggage with him...I think we need senior military leaders who understand the principals of war and apply them ruthlessly, and when the time comes, they need to call it like it is." Retired Army Maj. Gen. Charles Swannick.

"In the lead-up to the Iraq war and its later conduct, I saw, at a minimum, true dereliction, negligence, and irresponsibility; at worst, lying, incompetence, and corruption." Retired Marine Gen. Anthony Zinni

There are more, but these are a start. And how about Powell? HE finally admitted that Bush fired him.

So, Bush...the drunken golden boy of the Alabama Air National Guard is your HERO and these guys (and more) who spent their lives and careers in the military are the bad guys?

Afghanistan...no problem...go get the fuckers.

Iraq...it was a weenie waving show for his Daddy's benefit. "Hey, Daddy...YOU didn't get him, but I did...ha, ha, ha. My pee-pee's bigger, my pee-pee's bigger. Now can I have Mommy?"

What about those of us who DON'T want to go to church? Are we still allowed to be here--or like the Taliban dictate--are we required to worship Bush's God?

Yes, indeed "Goooo Bush." Gooooo as far away as fucking possible!!

And...since it's Veteran's Day...you're welcome for my service.

Sue

Thanks for the reminder...I'm going to go download "Not Ready to Make Nice."

GS, if you listen closely to your screen you may hear my applause

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Cheers

TommyO

Gadge: I saw Phyllis S. debate Betty Friedan once. Ms. Friedan was the epitome of sophistication and fine manners.

Phyllis Schafley on the other hand was positively venomous. She raised her voice and made ugly faces and spewed her venom about how women should stay home and tend the children and take care of their husbands. But she was a practicing lawyer, out on the political stump. She wasn't home baking Cookies and taking care of her children. She made me want to vomit.