Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Possessed!!! so I am 10 days out post op and have been really trying to not weigh myself everyday but like anyone post op, im really excited and really cant wait to see the number on the scale. Soooo the first week, my scale says 297 and then three days later it says 292 then a day later it says 289 lbs. I just find all of this so hard to believe. Now I am following my post op 3 weeks of liquids diet and have been getting in as much Protein as possible and adding it to my watery strained Soups and Crystal lite etc so I do know that I should be loosing weight but I just cant believe its happening so fast. I mean like 2 pounds a day!!! Shut the front door! I am in denial. However, I can fit my clothes again and that's awesome! can I fit my "skinny" clothes yet, no but I was a size 24 and now I can fit my 18-20 size pants so that's nice.

Keep up the great work !!! its pretty amazing !!!

Possessed!!! so I am 10 days out post op and have been really trying to not weigh myself everyday but like anyone post op' date=' im really excited and really cant wait to see the number on the scale. Soooo the first week, my scale says 297 and then three days later it says 292 then a day later it says 289 lbs. I just find all of this so hard to believe. Now I am following my post op 3 weeks of liquids diet and have been getting in as much Protein as possible and adding it to my watery strained Soups and Crystal lite etc so I do know that I should be loosing weight but I just cant believe its happening so fast. I mean like 2 pounds a day!!! Shut the front door! I am in denial. However, I can fit my clothes again and that's awesome! can I fit my "skinny" clothes yet, no but I was a size 24 and now I can fit my 18-20 size pants so that's nice.[/quote']

In the beginning the weight will literally melt off! Enjoy...u r doing great!!:)

Possessed!!! so I am 10 days out post op and have been really trying to not weigh myself everyday but like anyone post op' date=' im really excited and really cant wait to see the number on the scale. Soooo the first week, my scale says 297 and then three days later it says 292 then a day later it says 289 lbs. I just find all of this so hard to believe. Now I am following my post op 3 weeks of liquids diet and have been getting in as much Protein as possible and adding it to my watery strained Soups and Crystal lite etc so I do know that I should be loosing weight but I just cant believe its happening so fast. I mean like 2 pounds a day!!! Shut the front door! I am in denial. However, I can fit my clothes again and that's awesome! can I fit my "skinny" clothes yet, no but I was a size 24 and now I can fit my 18-20 size pants so that's nice.[/quote']

What type of Protein are you adding to your soups and such??

I know what you mean!!! I'm avg 2-3 lbs a day myself. Sleeved 12/24 and down 20!!!! I changed the batteries in my scale just to be sure hahahahaha!

What type of Protein are you adding to your Soups and such??

I am adding nectar unflavored protein to everything that im consuming

Keep up the great work !!! its pretty amazing !!!

Thank you!!!!!

I know what you mean!!! I'm avg 2-3 lbs a day myself. Sleeved 12/24 and down 20!!!! I changed the batteries in my scale just to be sure hahahahaha!

So IM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! GOOD FOR YOU TOO GIRL!!

Yeah I was sleeved Friday and I've already lost. 7 pounds!! I am Soo thankful for that because I couldn't lose that kind of weight on my own in two weeks before!