Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today's my one month surgversary and I'm so happy! Ive lost over 45lbs including the two weeks pre op diet. I did have a stall for ten days , where everyday I thought that's it this surgery isn't going to work for me, I will be the exception to the rule, what have I done to my body ect., then I started losing again and feeling wonderful. I have more energy then I've had in years, my one year old loves that mommy crawls and plays on the floor now. I went to Disney and walked for three days having the time of my life because I didn't have to sit and rest every 45 min. I love not being hungry at all and forgetting to eat. It does feel weird sitting down while everyone else eats, sometimes it's painful to watch them enjoy the foods I know I can't ever eat, but it's fun afterwards when I'm still full of energy and they can hardly move from eating too much! I love that I have almost no clothes now, even my skinny jeans are getting loose and shirts I've never worn look lovely on me now. All these random thoughts and ramblings have one central theme I FREAKIN LOVE MY SLEEVE ! Love you guys too, and thank you for the support :)

Congrats! Wishing you continued success!

Today's my one month surgversary and I'm so happy! Ive lost over 45lbs including the two weeks pre op diet. I did have a stall for ten days , where everyday I thought that's it this surgery isn't going to work for me, I will be the exception to the rule, what have I done to my body ect., then I started losing again and feeling wonderful. I have more energy then I've had in years, my one year old loves that mommy crawls and plays on the floor now. I went to Disney and walked for three days having the time of my life because I didn't have to sit and rest every 45 min. I love not being hungry at all and forgetting to eat. It does feel weird sitting down while everyone else eats, sometimes it's painful to watch them enjoy the foods I know I can't ever eat, but it's fun afterwards when I'm still full of energy and they can hardly move from eating too much! I love that I have almost no clothes now, even my skinny jeans are getting loose and shirts I've never worn look lovely on me now. All these random thoughts and ramblings have one central theme I FREAKIN LOVE MY SLEEVE ! Love you guys too, and thank you for the support :)

I gotta tell you; my new favorite past time is watching people eat (like I used to) and then waiting for the food coma to hit them. I don't want to sound mean about it; but it is very interesting how you just see food totally different now. I'll bet you saved some SERIOUS cash not having to buy food for yourself at Disney; home of the $10 order of fries LOL! Congrats on your 45lb lost :D

Thanks icon!

Smt- I did save, lol I bought the five dollar kids meal and shared with my one year old, haha, it was nice. It's funny the second day we were there I was running around ridding rides seeing things and even though my fiancé and son had a small Breakfast at 7 I still hadn't eaten and they were like we're starving it's noon we gotta take a break and eat lol I'm like crap well I will go ride a ride and yall eat :) love this sleeve

Thanks icon!

Smt- I did save, lol I bought the five dollar kids meal and shared with my one year old, haha, it was nice. It's funny the second day we were there I was running around ridding rides seeing things and even though my fiancé and son had a small breakfast at 7 I still hadn't eaten and they were like we're starving it's noon we gotta take a break and eat lol I'm like crap well I will go ride a ride and yall eat :) love this sleeve

That's awesome!!!! My office has been eating junk food all Dec (i was sleeved on the 10th) and It's great not to even WANT to dive mouth first into all the candy, Cookies, fudge, cheesecakes etc that have been delivered. I probably gained 5lbs each Dec just from that stuff....not this year! Thanks SLEEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!