Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm moving into my second week post op. How many calories are you consuming/ did you consume at this time?

I was sleeved on the 18th and have in the 600-800 range but it's mostly from Liquid Protein. Interested in other responses you get too.

I'm moving into my second week too! Actually today is day eight! I consume probably around 300-500 calories, depending if I snack on Jello or pudding, or the drinks I have.

I had my surgery the 17th and I am taking in around 300-500 a day. Is hard to get much more in...plus Water. I am getting to the point it is hard to drink the Protein Shakes and don't feel like drinking or eating. I been drinking 2 Protein shakes a day, and eating sugar free Jello or pudding. The Soups make me gassy....so I haven't been drinking those anymore. What do you all eat/drink?

I had my surgery the 17th and I am taking in around 300-500 a day. Is hard to get much more in...plus Water. I am getting to the point it is hard to drink the Protein shakes and don't feel like drinking or eating. I been drinking 2 Protein Shakes a day' date=' and eating sugar free Jello or pudding. The Soups make me gassy....so I haven't been drinking those anymore. What do you all eat/drink?[/quote']

I was sleeved on the 17th too and I'm only able to get in 2 shakes a day. If I have broth than I'm not able to get in two whole shakes. I'm so ready to move onto the next stage I'm so over not having and choices except shakes, broth and Water.< /p>

I was sleeved on the 17th too and I'm only able to get in 2 shakes a day. If I have broth than I'm not able to get in two whole shakes. I'm so ready to move onto the next stage I'm so over not having and choices except shakes' date=' broth and Water.[/quote']

I talked to my doc today, and he said as long as we try to get those 70g of Protein, we can make up for it when we can eat soft and mushy foods! :3 so excited.

I do the Premium Protein Shake for Breakfast and that has 30g of Protein and 160 calories. I bought muscle milk before surgery and trying to use that up. That has 20g of protein and 180 calories. Then I try to get in an Isopure that has 15g of protein and 190 calories. If I have nothing else all day that is 530 calories. I have been trying to get the liquids in but also have some of the liquid/super soft foods I can have which gets me in the 600-800 calorie range. I hope I am not doing too much but my weight loss has been steady.

I was sleeved on the 17th too and I'm only able to get in 2 shakes a day. If I have broth than I'm not able to get in two whole shakes. I'm so ready to move onto the next stage I'm so over not having and choices except shakes, broth and Water.

Me too! I meet next week with the nutritionist on Friday . I am hoping to be able to move on to the next phase. When do you get move to the next phase?

I talked to my doc today, and he said as long as we try to get those 70g of Protein, we can make up for it when we can eat soft and mushy foods! :3 so excited.

Can you tell me how you are getting to 60-70g of Protein with 300-500 calories? I'd like some lower calorie options.

I'm only getting about 200 calories a day. Having 1 Protein Shake, fat free refried Beans, and a mouse pudding I made with Protein Powder.< /p>

I was sleeved on the 19th and am around 300-500 calories; I drink my 30g. Protein Shake for one meal, a 23g. Protein shake for the other then have mashed potatoes, or Soup, or an egg. Still not getting in 64 oz. of liquid a day though. Follow up with my nut on the 31st, gonna get all the number's I should be getting....including fat, sugar, carbs, etc....

I was sleeved Sept 17, 2012 and a typical day for me is light &fight Greek yogurt 80 calories, Protein Shake, small can of tuna, Protein shake then refried Beans for dinner. I also drink Water all day long and get at least 20 minutes of exercise a day. I started at 256 and am now at 178! Never felt better! Hope this helps!

I was sleeved Sept 17, 2012 and a typical day for me is light &fight Greek yogurt 80 calories, Protein shake, small can of tuna, Protein Shake then refried Beans for dinner. I also drink Water all day long and get at least 20 minutes of exercise a day. I started at 256 and am now at 178! Never felt better! Hope this helps!

Kimmie-how many calories does this come to?

Can you tell me how you are getting to 60-70g of Protein with 300-500 calories? I'd like some lower calorie options.

I don't get my 70g of Protein in. I usually get about 50g of protein in. Two shakes, and some other clear stuff gets me to 300-500cals

I don't get my 70g of Protein in. I usually get about 50g of Protein in. Two shakes, and some other clear stuff gets me to 300-500cals

Got ya. I'm being a total freak about protein. Everyone that I have talked to has said months down the road it is one of the most important things to keep up with so I am trying to get in a rhythm - I'm a little bit of a control freak, can you tell? Lol