Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My taste buds are dead :'(

I donno when my doctor would tell me to have solid foods i am comfortable taking 400 ml of Water a day where 2 spoons would make me sick before apple cranberry pineapple juices are becoming my enemies :'( mommy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow i am 1 week out i still have to wait for more 2 weeks to start my purees my god arggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

I am not allowed any fruits or Fruit Drinks and for the long haul this is my recomeneded diet plan after post op diets end. I am enjoying broths and herbal teas w/equal sweetener right now though and 9 days out.

Try broths or strained Soups. I was also allowed Protein shakes' date=' milk, diet cordials, drinking yoghurt. Anything liquid. Experiment, but get a straw and take small sips.[/quote']

I advised not to use straws (literally) because they introduce gas to the stomach. This is the same reason diet sodas are verbodden.

That's the first time I have heard that. It didn't cause me an problems.

I was given a ton of rules and after following this website, there is at least one person to negate everything I was told to do. Obviously if you haven't had problems, then it isn't a problem for you. I am only four days out from surgery and proceeding cautiously.

I was told to avoid straws also and sodas....

It seems that some doctors have a lot of rules. Mine is at the other extreme. I have avoided sodas but I note that there are people on this site who tolerate them quite well. I agree that there's always someone who will negate the rules and at times it can become quite confusing.

It seems that some doctors have a lot of rules. Mine is at the other extreme. I have avoided sodas but I note that there are people on this site who tolerate them quite well. I agree that there's always someone who will negate the rules and at times it can become quite confusing.

Yeah end of the every person is different things which suit me may not suit the other person its better we take others suggestions serious and bring it into action according to our comfort ness u guys are excellent and very supporting !!!!!!!!!