Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you favoriate Pureed meals?

Hello,

I started my pureed last week and had problem, and went back to full liquids, I started pureed again and having the same problems, heart burn and it coming back up. Can you please give me some ideas on some good meals that are easy to go down for the pureed portion?

Thanks,

Christina Norris

take smaller bites, chew more, slow down.....refried Beans, pureed chicken, tuna with light mayo. campbells squash Soup, ricotta bake (which is in the recipes section) yogurt, scrambled eggs with cheese, hummus with gerber cheese puffs for babies. saltine crackers, melba toast. go to world according to eggface for some great ideas....good luck.

I have a lot of same problems but am currently eating puréed chicken an veg that has been boiled/steamed. I always put a stock cube in the cooking Water for more flavour and a clove of fresh garlic is yum too. When serving add a tablespoon of grated cheese and mix in, it's pretty yum.

I also eat sweet and savoury yoghurt as well as mushed up baked Beans, refried beans with grated cheese and sour cream as well as thick Soups. I still have a lot of that left frozen in the freezer so I add some farex baby rice Cereal to thicken it up, sometimes some puréed poached chicken as well. I don't seem to be able to manage eggs too well, but would love to get down really soft scrambled. I keep trying to get my Protein Shakes down, i didnt think it would be so hard, i really notice if i dont have my Vitamins and my water, feel very very down and off if i miss them, there just doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day to eat/drink everything i need. I have noticed a few foods I used to adore pre surgery, I really don't like anymore, taste wise and also they just don't sit well at all. I keep experimenting from time to time but try to keep it very very simple at this stage as have had quite a few problems since my op 24 November, sleeve conversion from Lapland, a lot of scarring from band site that causes pain, obviously it's still very raw down there.