Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dolphin adventure

Want to go swim with dolphins in the Caribbean next year? I take small groups for swimming with dolphins, snorkeling and a health retreat. Mind, Body, Spirit retreat. I am a Doctor of Naturology and a Reiki Master Teacher. Besides losing weight, we need to be healthy in all three aspects for a happier, fuller life. It would be wonderful if I could take a bandsters group! I can take up to 14 people.. Beautiful resort....meals included, snorkeling included and lots of toher activities.:D

sounds great...I swam with dolphins in Orlando Fla. It was wonderful ~ a dream come true...maybe interested

Id be intersted IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SWIM WITH DOLPHINS!!!!! I d like to spend my 30th bday that way this next year!!, what kind of cost and when would it be ???

Sounds like a wonderful idea Angela. When are you thinking? I would love to join the bandsters cruise in June, but won't be able to.

sounds great...I swam with dolphins in Orlando Fla. It was wonderful ~ a dream come true...maybe interested

Great! By the way...your weight loss is awesome!:clap2:

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited about this trip! I will try to answer all your questions.

When....i was thinking beginning ofMay of 2007.... Possibly March if everyone prefers a bit early...but some spring brakes are in March and brings cost up.

The cost will depend on how many people go, but roughly for 1 week at an excellent island resort with meals included, double occupancy....

7 night hotel accommodations

Fish and coral under Water ID cards

2 snorkel trips daily by boat with guide in which we can see dolphins

1 dolphin encounter at the resort

Reef ecology lecture and fish ID slide show

Full American meal plan – 3 meals daily

Daily dolphin presentations

Welcome island cocktail and orientation

Tropical picnic on Tabyana Beach

Island Fiesta Night on the Key

Horseback riding

Kayaking and Canoeing

Entrance to Roatan Museum

Airport transfers and airline ticket reconfirmation

All of this for about $1,750-$1,950! :wow2:

Does not include airfare

Air fare is extra from Houston on Continental, but I can try to get a group discount when I have enough people that sign up. The airfare now is in the $380 area, but don't know what it will be for 2007.

We will need to have a deposit ready for the resort by the end of November or December...they sell out quickly.

It is really one of the best experiences you will ever have!:smilingface

(52): What a great gift to yourself for such hard work losing weight with the helpof the band!

Oh...by the way, if you live in Florida you can catch a flight directly from there. Also I will try to post more dolphin trek related pics on www.myspace.com/atrumbauer Sometimes my space does not taqke large file pics and I do not know how to reduce the size!

Wow! That sounds so amazing! I have always wanted to visit a tropical location. I am a big nature and animal lover and your trip just sounds so wonderful to me!

Wow! That sounds so amazing! I have always wanted to visit a tropical location. I am a big nature and animal lover and your trip just sounds so wonderful to me!

Hope you can make it!!! Keep me posted :D