Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January 2013 Sleevers?

I felt the same way' date=' it was like the TV was FILLED with Wendy's commercials!! I was ready to kill for a mozzarella stick, but the urge subsided around day 5.[/quote']

Since I love to cook, I've noticed that I'm forcing my family to eat my favorites lol. At least I can still cook them even if I can't eat em!

Hey guys I'm going home tomorrow! I can't wait to sleep in my own bed haha.

Good luck to those having surgery during this week and I hope everyone has a quick and great recovery. =D

I seen the PA today and signed all my consents for surgery on Monday jan 28th. Today is day 2 of 5 of liquids, the first 5 days I got to have lean Protein and 1/2 cup veggies. I'm ready to be on the other side of this surgery! Prayers to all for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Hey everyone

So I am 1 day post op and feeling ok. Day of surgery and this morning were pretty uncomfortable. Home now and looking forward to getting a full liquid diet on Saturday. It still kind of hurts to drink Water because of gas pains. :/ doctor said procedure went amazingly well and wishes he had taped it for training purposes!

Put on 6lbs from all the fluids at the hospital. Can't wait to start seeing the lbs drop!! How is everyone else doing?

I felt the same way' date=' it was like the TV was FILLED with Wendy's commercials!! I was ready to kill for a mozzarella stick, but the urge subsided around day 5.[/quote']

Whew I feel so much better now - this is why i love about hearing from all of you :)

I'm 3 days post op. Home and on full liquids now. Made the mistake and tried some Cream of Wheat. Too soon. It's just sitting on my chest. I'm sticking to broth and jello!

Congrats to all the new sleevers!

2 weeks postop today down 12.5 lbs. Started purée stage, so far not having any difficulty eating 2 oz each meal. But didn't do so great with the liquids :(

Hey everyone

So I am 1 day post op and feeling ok. Day of surgery and this morning were pretty uncomfortable. Home now and looking forward to getting a full liquid diet on Saturday. It still kind of hurts to drink Water because of gas pains. :/ doctor said procedure went amazingly well and wishes he had taped it for training purposes!

Put on 6lbs from all the fluids at the hospital. Can't wait to start seeing the lbs drop!! How is everyone else doing?

My surgery was on Tuesday. The gas pain and bloating is the worst! I finally passed gas today. I'm ready for this gas to go away!! I haven't had any issues getting my liquids in. I once sipped to much, and that was painful!

I'm finally passing gas, but I'm still in pain. One of my incisions is swollen, and sore. I'm still working on my first shake iof the day. I'm not sure it is even half gone. :(

[ATTACH]8649[/ATTACH]

post-46424-13813662598689_thumb.png

I love how we can talk about passing gas on this forum... and it is OK - and not only OK - but encouraged... and we all encourage each other in the passing of the gas... it is awesome... but it also cracks me up where we are in our journey together with this!... just made me smile today :-)

I think I would get that incision looked at by a doctor before it gets any worse. I'm no expert but it is very swollen and red. My incisions certainly never looked like that.

Thank you for your concern! I'm waiting to hear from the nurse. My other incisions don't look like that. :( I'm a little scared.

I finally got my time for Monday Jan 28th. I have to be at the hospital @ 6:30am surgery @ 8am. I am so glad it's early morning!

Sent from my iPhone using VST