Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Are You Eating Tomorrow?

I will eat turkey and some veggies. I am making a low carb crust less pumpkin pe and hope it tastes good. I am not much of a cook ????

3 oz light and dark turkey and 1 oz green bean casserole. I think that will fill me up.

That's my plan' date=' too! I bite if most everything. But I'm staying away from the pies...can't let's self so down that road. :/[/quote']

I'm making a sugar free pie our of white chocolate pudding..cream cheese and a scoop of pumpkin..yummy and not bad calories

I'm making a sugar free pie our of white chocolate pudding..cream cheese and a scoop of pumpkin..yummy and not bad calories

That sounds good, do you have a recipe?

I'm 3 weeks out any advice on what I can eat for tomorrow I have not tried any thanksgiving food besides mashed potatoes

At 3 weeks I was just one week into full liquids (protein shakes, milk, yogurt). I can make a mean pumpkin or cranberry shake :-)

I guess if you are eating purees at this point, mashed potatoes and gravy is fine. Mashing up a bit of sweet potatoes is fine too. Just don't have any that are mashed with brown sugar and too much butter.

I never could stomach pureed meat, but mushing up turkey with some broth might work too.

I am having three ounces of turkey, 2-3 roasted Brussels sprouts, and a tiny bit of pumpkin pie.

I will put in 1 1/2-2 hrs at the gym in the morning so I don't feel too guilty about the pie!

I'm cooking, and I'm 3 months out today.......so I'll be eating a little bit of everything. And as most people have said, a little is all that will fit anyway. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, enjoy your families and your 'new' you!!

I plan on having 1/2 of a deviled egg, a tiny piece of turkey, a spoon of smothered green beans..... And a couple of hours later.... Maybe a bite of my awesome Pecan pie. Oh.... I was sleeved Oct 4th!

I will be eating bout 4 ounces of turkey with gravy...wait...a tablespoon of my moms sausage stuffing wait..a slice of sweet potato wait...a tablespoon of her Puerto Rican rice with pigeon peas wait ... a half teaspoon of cranberry sauce wait ...a couple of green Beans wait...a 1/4 inch slice of my eight year old daughter's and my 76 year old mom's birthday cake. Should take me about 4 hours.

Done Did It!

Mmmm arroz con gandules. Since my surgery, I can't eat too much of it. But everyone is coming to my house and that is on the menu too. In addition to pasteles, homemade flan, guineitos and of course the typical sides and the turkey. All of which I probably will eat next to nothing.m for some reason (not complaining) if I cook (and I don't taste) by the time dinner is done, my appetite is gone. So I guess I will have turkey and veggies and leave the rest to everyone to enjoy.

I hope to have a little turkey and some potatoes. Oh' date=' and a taste of my mom's homeade Puerto Rican pasteles, which are basically meat patties made with root vegetables.[/quote']

Looove them! Was worried I wouldn't as my taste buds are changing. So glad they didn't for those!

I hate thanksgiving ,and most of the food. I won't have a problem...at all

I'm 4.5 weeks out and I am skipping the turkey! I bought myself a nice piece of Red Snapper and I will be grilling that! I also plan on a little bit of cauliflower mashed potatoes. I'm sure it will be disappointing seeing my family go to town on all the yummy food, but I have all my NSV's to fill that void!

I am 7 weeks out. I plan on having spinach, my mom's stuffing, a little turkey, red cabbage and a sliver of dessert. Afterall, it is Thanksgiving!

Then I will get my sister to go for a walk with me!

I am having my shake right now and will have a piece of cheese or cheese stick for a snack.< /p>