Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Syntrax Nectar Question!

I ordered a sample pack from bariatric pantry. They deliver pretty quickly and have good prices. Plus they put up with my 'special shipping instructions' like 'just for fun, draw a cat on the box'. I'm a nut, I know. But the psychologist already cleared me!

I ordered mine.from si03.com. 14 packets(14flavors) for $14.00 +1.99 shipping. so a total of 15.99. Best deal I could find.

Not to sound naiive, but did they actually draw a cat on the box? Because if so...the sheer awesomeness of that would make me a loyal customer!! Hahaha

weight.png 347*294/285/135 (*347HW/294SSW) | @Mwrarr | mwrarr.wordpress.com

Yes they did! I've made 3 orders with 3 different drawing requests. All three times I got my drawing. It also tells me it's a small company (also you can tell its all well hand packed) and they enjoy their jobs.

Granted I'm a bit nutty on top of it all so... Yeah.

That is truly awesome. :} Gives me warm fuzzies!!

weight.png 347*294/284/135 (*347HW/294SSW) | @Mwrarr | mwrarr.wordpress.com

I will let ya know! ill try another one tomorrow! maybe the double stuffed cookie one with some milk

Double stuff Cookies is my favorite, especially when mixed with light soy. Generally I use between 6-10 oz of soy with the powder.

Lemon tea! Yummo orderef a tub of it lol

Go to the food thread under places to order samples under Protein powders and the

Sytrax phone number is on there. That's the best deal to get samples, direct from the company.

I didn't care for the Lemon Tea or the apple one. The rest were pretty good though. I mixed most of them with skim milk (8-10 ozs). As someone else said, Nectars tend to be thinner than most Protein Shakes anyway, so 16ozs, to me, would be too much. LOVED strawberry Kiwi, Cappuccino, Mountain Sky, Cookies and Cream, chocolate, and vanilla.< /p>

roadside lemonaide....YUCK

I could really taste the Protein

I just got the samples and tried the cherry and it was YUCKY to me. I did mix it with 16oz of Water and threw it out after I choked down 4oz. I guess I will try with less water and see how the others are.

I just got the samples and tried the cherry and it was YUCKY to me. I did mix it with 16oz of Water and threw it out after I choked down 4oz. I guess I will try with less Water and see how the others are.

ok I too normally mix with more water. I started mixing it with less(8-12oz) and sure makes it taste more like Protein. I prefer with a little more water.

cherry did a good job hiding the Protein but I didnt like it either. I have liked lemon tea best so far

Roadside Lemonade my favorite. I add 16 oz Water and give it a squirt of lemonade mio to boost the lemon flavor...yummy! Also loved the double stuff cookie with 1% milk.