Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Syntrax Nectar Question!

Gee I can't wait to try apple now! Haha just kidding lol' date=' but I'll try it anyways- I might as well use it since I have the sample lol[/quote']

that is what I did with cherry. It was not bad, hide the Protein good....I JUST HATE CHERRY! But of course I did not want to waste :)

Lol thats how I feel, I hate to waste. I HATED the crystal sky but drank it anyway lol. I had it for Breakfast the other day and I threw it in a Blender Bottle and ran out the door not even bothering to taste. When I got on the bus I took a sip and BLEH, made the worst face. People must have wondered what the heck I was drinking lol

I tend to drink mine at work around 0400 am. I was told I make the best gross eating faces ever(that was with the crystal sky and cherry and when I tried some of the Isopure rtd flavor lol)

I'm scared to try the Isopure after everyone called it isopuke lol

Oh and I tried the strawberry sorbet this morning with almond milk and it was yummy! Im starting to see that I like the milk based ones better then the ones with Water hmm.

I did like the Isopure. I only tried Rtd and I did like most of them. But I think I like nectar better. I have not tried milk based ones yet. I will after Water ones gone :)

I have that one. I am saving the milk ones for last. For some reason it grosses me out to add it to milk. I do not like shakes either(weird I know). I will be trying those in a few days

You have to try the synthrax nectar double stuffed Oreo I think it's called and its amazing.

omg I tried that one today and it was wonderful!!

Do u have to order it online?

weight.png 347*294/285/135 (*347HW/294SSW) | @Mwrarr | mwrarr.wordpress.com

no you don't. Only place around area where I live and.go to the dr is The Vitamin Shoppe. I have checked.places like GNC and they don't carry that line. I will tell you, you can get it cheaper on line though. I paid 49.00 in store and I have seen it as low as 34.00 w/free shipping. So if you have a store like that just call and see if they carry the Syntrax line

Thanks! I'll definitely try that. We have a few supplement type stores in the area. I didn't think of Amazon, either.

weight.png 347*294/285/135 (*347HW/294SSW) | @Mwrarr | mwrarr.wordpress.com

vanilla bean torte w/skim milk was great. I was so surprised (:

vanilla bean torte w/skim milk was great. I was so surprised (:

Right? That's the first one I tried and still my favorite! So yummy!

and I only mixed it with 6oz so I thought it would be over powering but it was not :)

again I am so glad I tried sample pack as I would of.never tried it (:

I am going to have a hard time deciding which 2 or 3 to buy. I really liked lemon tea as well. I want to have a couple so I don't get burnt out you know.