Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

75Lbs Gone In 4.5 Months... 241 To 166!

Love your pics and post! Thank you!!

Thank you for sharing your story! Great job!

You give me hope

Thanks sooooo much for posting this!!!! Reading all of these posts about issues with surgery sometimes can cause worry but reading this gives me hope. Getting sleeved on Wednesdy. Thanks for sharing!!!!

You look wonderful! I read about so many people here exercising for an hour or more and feel bad because I don't exercise. I don't have the energy. Sometimes I take walks but that is it. I was sleeved on 6/26 and am down 40 lbs. I lose about two pounds a week lately.

I don't tolerate Pasta at all. I love cheese, meat and fish. I'm having such a hard time getting my Fluid in though.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I loved reading this. You are very encouraging to me. Thanks!!

You look awesome!! This is what I am looking forward to: losing the weight. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Thanks sooooo much for posting this!!!! Reading all of these posts about issues with surgery sometimes can cause worry but reading this gives me hope. Getting sleeved on Wednesdy. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Good luck and TAKE IT EASY! I swear, that is the best advice no one ever gave me. Even here on this forum, it seems like sometimes people take the "diet" approach and take it to an extreme. There is no judgement from me, it's just not what works for me. Had that worked, I would have done it instead of having surgery. I needed a support tool to help me, and I needed to RELAX. That's what's worked for me.

Good luck and TAKE IT EASY! I swear, that is the best advice no one ever gave me. Even here on this forum, it seems like sometimes people take the "diet" approach and take it to an extreme. There is no judgement from me, it's just not what works for me. Had that worked, I would have done it instead of having surgery. I needed a support tool to help me, and I needed to RELAX. That's what's worked for me.

That's what works for me also. Relaxing and not stressing because when I stress, I stall.

Great pics. great job. keep up the good work.

Sarahcc,

You certainly are a good loser. I have only lost 42 lbs over the last 6 months. I am exercising 3-4 X a week, for 45 min to an hour. I haven't tried rice, Pasta, or crackers since surgery. I get in my Protein and Water. I think its because I'm over 50....excuses excuses. Anyway, I need you to come over here and rub up against me, because I want some of whatever you got! Congratulations, you look wonderful and yes, I am jealous!

Thanks for sharing your story! You look great!

Sarahcc,

You certainly are a good loser. I have only lost 42 lbs over the last 6 months. I am exercising 3-4 X a week, for 45 min to an hour. I haven't tried rice, Pasta, or crackers since surgery. I get in my Protein and Water. I think its because I'm over 50....excuses excuses. Anyway, I need you to come over here and rub up against me, because I want some of whatever you got! Congratulations, you look wonderful and yes, I am jealous!

OMG! I mean this in the absolute best way possible - but age is NOT just an excuse, it's a fact. I'm 25 years old! My body should basically be at it's peak right now. I have metabolism and hormones working in my favor. And if I'm being honest, I also work 60+ hours a week, I have a 4 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I don't exercise, but I am BUSY.

Don't be jealous! 42lbs is a LOT to lose in 6 months, and I'm guessing it's about 50lbs more than you would have lost without the surgery! (I assume you'd keep gaining, like I DEFINITELY would have, which is why I said 50, heh.)

I am excited for you, and you should be too! I appreciate all the support too :) Thank you!

Congrats, you're doing so good

You are a great inspiration!! & you look great can't wait till I'm down to 150 lbs. Congrats keep up the great job...