Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Was Your Weightloss At Around The Three Month Check Up?

I have been trying to search for weightloss 3 months post op but have had very little luck! I was hoping you all could share your numbers with us:) I know everyone is different and a lot depends on the amount of weight one has to loose but I am still curious. Its incredibly motivating to hear success stories and I am struggling a little today on my pre op diet so I want to stay focused. I look forward to hearing about your progress!!

No complications here thank god! I am 3 month post up and I have loss a total of 45 pounds. I went fron size 18W to a 12. I am very happy with my decision. Good luck to you!

I had lost 52 at 3 months.

I will be 3 months post-op on Tuesday, and have lost 51 pounds (hopefully 52 pounds by Tuesday!).

More significantly than the weight loss, all indications of my being pre-diabetic have disappeared!! I'm thrilled with the results of my surgery!! :)

Laura

I think I was 54# down

I go for my 12 week post-op appointment the 18th. I'm hoping to be down 45lbs by then. I thought I was losing slower because I lost a significant amount pre-op but I'm glad to see I'm in line with others! (I know, I know, we can't compare! lol)

What wonderful numbers, Great job to all of you!!! You all must feel so much better not lugging that extra weight around. Thanks for the responses :) Very encouraging!!

I'll be 3 months tomorrow and am down 67-lbs. Here is my tracking chart with daily weigh-ins which shows that our weight will fluctuate quite a bit but the trend will be down-slope all the time. Good luck.

My Diet Track.pdf

Ssriley, great job and thank you for including that chart! I will have to remember the small ups and downs after surgery so I dont freak out :)

Surgery date I was 271, 3 months out I weighed 220, so 51 lb loss for me at that point :)

I just hit 55 lbs and I'm 3 months out! Good luck!!

I had lost 61.5 lbs by my 3 month mark (including nearly 12 lbs from a 2 week liquid pre-op diet).

My normal pattern is losing for approx. 20 days, with 10-12 days stall. Average loss now (after 4 months) is approx. 3 to 3.5 lbs per week (about 12 lbs per month).

I was 3 months out on September 4th not sure what I was down then but as of today I am 80 lbs down!