Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

Gorgeous!

Thanks!

Hello all! Just wanted to check in. Sleeved 11/15. HW: 300 CW: 181. 119 lbs gone!

Grazing and old habits are trying to creep back in. Anyone tried the 5 day pouch test? I've heard some say it works, others say its a "crash" diet. I just need to get my mind back into the game. I'm not gaining and am still losing fine, but I know things can get out of hand if I let them.

post-42998-13813668443325_thumb.jpg

post-42998-13813668444164_thumb.jpg

Hello all! Just wanted to check in. Sleeved 11/15. HW: 300 CW: 181. 119 lbs gone!

Grazing and old habits are trying to creep back in. Anyone tried the 5 day pouch test? I've heard some say it works' date=' others say its a "crash" diet. I just need to get my mind back into the game. I'm not gaining and am still losing fine, but I know things can get out of hand if I let them.

[/quote']

You look awesome! Congrats on your accomplishment!

Grazing and old habits are trying to creep back in. Anyone tried the 5 day pouch test? I've heard some say it works' date=' others say its a "crash" diet. I just need to get my mind back into the game. I'm not gaining and am still losing fine, but I know things can get out of hand if I let them.

[/quote']

You look AMAZING!! Great effort!

Sleeved 11/14 sw: 337 current weight: 209 ...down 128 lbs.

runners_training_plan.pdf

[ATTACH]16280[/ATTACH]

runners_training_plan.pdf

[ATTACH]16280[/ATTACH]

Great transformation! Congrats!!!!

[/quote']

Wow...congrats! What's the pouch test? I went on vacation and didn't stick to my diet so when I arrived today I was surprised that I hadn't gain any weight! I maintained at 149#. I think the grazing is the hardest thing for me bcuz then I get full off of empty calories and don't get enough Protein in those days.

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 149#(8/4)

Wow...congrats! What's the pouch test? I went on vacation and didn't stick to my diet so when I arrived today I was surprised that I hadn't gain any weight! I maintained at 149#. I think the grazing is the hardest thing for me bcuz then I get full off of empty calories and don't get enough Protein in those days.

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 149#(8/4)

http://5daypouchtest.com/

Make sure you click on each day for "read more". It sounds like a mini post-op diet. It seems to be something I could follow.

http://5daypouchtest.com/

Make sure you click on each day for "read more". It sounds like a mini post-op diet. It seems to be something I could follow.

Thanks! I'm hoping the first 2 days aren't too hard lol. I drink a Protein Shake in the morning anyway bcuz I can't handle Breakfast well.

Surgery 11/12z. Highest weight 225

Weight today 144.4 on doctor's scale, , pleased with my progress!!!! All blood work was goid????

I am right there with you Almam...We have been in a hotel waiting for our house to be ready for over 2 weeks I have had a hard time sticking to only "good" eating . The scale is staying between 148-149 at least I have not gained :/

I am right there with you Almam...We have been in a hotel waiting for our house to be ready for over 2 weeks I have had a hard time sticking to only "good" eating . The scale is staying between 148-149 at least I have not gained :/

Its hard when ur not at home with a routine. 2 wks in a hotel would drive me crazy! I traveled 1 yr with the hubby and I had to come home bcuz of the awful headaches I would get. Cleaning lady thought I was crazy bcuz I would clean the room myself lol. We have been home for about a wk and I have been nonstop busy beforw I go back to work tomorrow so I haven't started exercising again:-( I'm hanging in at 149#! I'm hoping Saturday all will fall into place and back into working out (even though I have to deep clean the house)! Lol

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 147.4#(8/5)

I'm curious to know. Did anyone have surgery on 11/29/12, like I did? Do I have a sleeve twin out there somewhere?

Karen

Surgery 11/12z. Highest weight 225

Weight today 144.4 on doctor's scale' date=', pleased with my progress!!!! All blood work was goidddc12[/quote']

Way to go Carols5417! Your results are awesome.

You look great! What is the 5 day pouch test??