Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Wonder What Celebrities Are Sleeved?!?

I don't believe that J Hudson did weight watchers alone! I believe she had weight loss surgery~ that's my final answer!!!!

The lies are what is making me want to tell the world about the sleeve! I don't want to provide people with false hope~ especially those that have been struggling with their weight for years~ #ijs#

T~

I don't believe that J Hudson did weight watchers alone! I believe she had weight loss surgery~ that's my final answer!!!!

The lies are what is making me want to tell the world about the sleeve! I don't want to provide people with false hope~ especially those that have been struggling with their weight for years~ #ijs#

T~

I totally agree with you!! Until I started this process, I thought I was the only one struggling and everybody else was getting it together. Now, I realize that so many people in my hometown and so many celebrities have had WLS!

I believe Jennifer Hudson had some type of surgical intervention as well, the way her body is shaped, it doesn't look like she's done a lot of exercise to build muscle, and she lost the weight extremely fast. I also wouldn't believe everything that the celebs or the media says, these people's careers are about selling the public a fantasy - and there's not really that many actors who gain/lose weight for specific roles.

I think she loss more then 30 lbs to ...

I'm kinda torn on this one. Most actors & actresses are very motivated & diciplined people. They gain & lose weight for movie rolls on a regular basis. Look at Sylvester Stallone in Copland or Uma Thurman in the movie Monster. These are two examples of 2 normally very healthy people that gained significant weight quickly' date=' the removed it quickly afterward.

One of the major differences here is not only are they diciplined, but they have the means to hire a professional trainer/dietician/chef full time. Though I believe that many in Hollywood have used WLS to trim themselves, I don't believe it's as rampant as we would like to believe.[/quote']

Charlize Theron was in Monster.

Also, Christina Ricci is TINY compared to what she used to be.

Charlize Theron was in Monster.

Also' date=' Christina Ricci is TINY compared to what she used to be.[/quote']

You are very correct. I got one hot blonde mixed up w/another. :D

All I can say is that of someone was like, "You can have 50 million dollars if you get skinny and stay that way" I could have done it.

I would have been miserable and starving and maybe even slowly dying. But I would have figured out how to do it.

Money is a great motivator.

I wish someone would give me a million dollars LOL yeah I've always thought Jennifer Hudson had WLS..

Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison of "pawn stars" had wls

Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison of "pawn stars" had wls

I told my Hubby Corey was looking slimmer these days. He still has a way to go. Hope he keeps it up!

Christina Ricci has been very open about having anorexia. She looked better with more weight. I wonder if she had a reduction because her boobs used to be HUGE.

She has been topless in quite a few movies and there aren't any scars. Maybe she just loses those when she drops weight. Like me :(

There are two male actors, Seth Rogan and.... I can't remember his name but he was in Moneyball with Brad Pitt, both of these guys lost a lot of weight fast.

There are two male actors, Seth Rogan and.... I can't remember his name but he was in Moneyball with Brad Pitt, both of these guys lost a lot of weight fast.

You're thinking of Jonah Hill. Seth Rogan DID lose weight awfully fast, didn't he?

I think Raven Symone may have had wls, she seems to have gotten very small pretty quickly. Not sure if she was mentioned earlier in this thread.