Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Neuro-surgeon on Tuesday! Death to Pitunia!

Hi Campers! (hi Crystal!)

Ok, I'm heading back down to OHSU in Portland tomorrow early morning. I have to be there at 8 am, so we have to get a very early start.

I just wanted to give all y'all a quick heads up. I had a mid-line placed on Friday (it was pretty cool learning to draw my own blood) I'll be doing blood draws every 4 hours, I'll be meeting with the neuro-surgeon Tuesday, and I still don't know if I'll be having the CSS Wed or not. Because I hit a High on Thursday, they had to scramble to fit me in and get me tested while I'm still High.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that my High stays all week. :rolleyes: Hopefully this means that I'll be in for brain surgery really soon! Yes! Hopefully this means that Pitunia will be given her walking papers and that unwanted B*tch will be history!

So, here's hoping I'll be like the majority of other Cushies, I'll have the tumor out and then drop 40-90 pounds in a matter of months!

Anyway, I'll be gone for a week, so there won't be any update in my journal while I'm gone.

bu-bye!

I hope everything goes well for you! Please keep us posted.

Oh Crystal !!! Best of luck to you. I hope Pitunia gets her walking papers!!!

Please heal first and worry about your weight loss later !

Pitunia is as good as gone, positive thoughts go a really long way. I will keep you in my thoughts in the comming days even more than I normally do. I know if anyone can beat this it's you. Please let us know how all is going. ~Mandy

I think I am a little behind on the story. Is Petunia a brain tumor? What happened to the Cushings Disease? Geez Vines, you are such an awesome person, I hate for you to be going through all of this!

Hey Girl! We're gonna be thinking about you. Think Spud boy could give us a hollar after the sugery - just lettin us know you're doing ok?

I'll say a prayer that all goes well for you!

Wow - I guess I've been away for a while. Not sure what's going on, but I'll be sending all kindsa good thoughts your way. Best of luck!

You've endured so much! Kick that old Petunia to the curb!!! We are all thinking of you. Hope you the best and that you are back on the recovery road real fast!

Terry:)

Petunia... your outta there! Good luck Crystal and wishing you a safe surgery and recovery!