Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Challenge 2012

SW-145

CW- 142.9

GW-135

Finally broke my stall! Lost 2.1 pounds this past week. I am low carbing it till I get to goal. I saw my NUT on Friday and she gave me a new plan, which have been following now since Friday and I lost 2 pounds over the weekend! Wooop! I will make this challenge!

HW 335

SW 239 (7/4/12)

CW 238 (7/9/12) 1#

GW 219 (9/3/12)

Only 1# down this week. I am going to try to start drinking more Water. I never get in my fluids. I am also going to add lemon; it is a diuretic and also makes you absorb 1/3+- less carbs (glycemic index). So here goes...let's see how the next 7 days go :0)

I joined the Century Club this week!!

HW 335

SW 239 (7/04/12)

GW 219 (9/03/12)

Wk 1 (7/09/12) 238 -1#

Wk 2 (7/16/12) 233 -5#

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Ok, my Gw for this challenge was 145 lbs and last week I actually got to 146 lbs. So I was shy about 1 lb to my goal. However, this AM I was at my high bounce of 150 lbs. So sad. I had a very emotional weekend, both my MIL and FIL have passed away within 2 months apart and family are behaving horribly. So also mourning the loss of BIL and SIL. :( However, this is life and now it's time to kick myself in gear and get on with life. I have realized this past weekend that I really love my life. I am so fortunate to have this realization bc now it's time to move on. Yayyyyyy! I did make a ton of bad food choices, and now it's time to kick my A** and get back with taking care of my personal needs and desires. :)

I will now engage in eating healthy, protein's first, fresh veggies, low carbs Low carb (from veggies only), absolutely no chips, especially no cheetos, and increasing my exercise.

:)

I need to lose at less 4 lbs and this I can do with The basic bootcamp program my LilMissDiva! Thank you Irene. Now it's time to get my A** in gear and do it. :)

Hoping everything gets better with your family dorrie, I know that's gotta be tough.

SW 210.5

LW 208.5

CW 205.6

GW 185

20.6 lbs to go.

Ok start weight 236

Current weight 231.5

Goal weight 215

My weight bounced around this week,,I was down to 226 at one point but then 229.4 this morning so I gained a pound. I had sticked to the plan except for yesterday at my husbands family reunion,,I was a bad girl :( So much good food and I ate tiny amounts but grazed throughout the day,,that'll get ya in trouble! So don't make the same mistake I did and think 1 day won't hurt,,cause it did.

Ok, my Gw for this challenge was 145 lbs and last week I actually got to 146 lbs. So I was shy about 1 lb to my goal. However, this AM I was at my high bounce of 150 lbs. So sad. I had a very emotional weekend, both my MIL and FIL have passed away within 2 months apart and family are behaving horribly. So also mourning the loss of BIL and SIL. :( However, this is life and now it's time to kick myself in gear and get on with life. I have realized this past weekend that I really love my life. I am so fortunate to have this realization bc now it's time to move on. Yayyyyyy! I did make a ton of bad food choices, and now it's time to kick my A** and get back with taking care of my personal needs and desires. :)

I will now engage in eating healthy, protein's first, fresh veggies, low carbs Low carb (from veggies only), absolutely no chips, especially no cheetos, and increasing my exercise.

:)

I need to lose at less 4 lbs and this I can do with The basic bootcamp program my LilMissDiva! Thank you Irene. Now it's time to get my A** in gear and do it. :)

Family drama always SUCKS! I am so sorry you had to go through this, but it sounds like you are moving through this and still focused. It will get better. It's amazing how deaths in the families can bring out the worst in people. Although I would prefer to have a family that I am close to, the fact that I'm not, makes me so glad that I don't live close to them. Sometimes we just have to do what is best for us.

Hang in there!

Niahri: thank you for your kind words. :) It makes me happier. and easier to deal with the issues at hand.

former_vgb: Your right, family drama sucks. We probably won't have to deal with them much longer. We have some legal issues and then going through IL's belongings, distributing them among 2 sisters and a brother, and selling the house as is. Then we are done with the BIL and his spouse. This BIL wants so badly to have a close relationship with my hubby (his brother), but his behaviors demonstrate the opposite. Crazy times. i will get past this, but for now, I think my emotions are more important and staying focused on my diet. :) I so love my life, after all, I could be in the same boat as the BIL and his spouse, very unhappy and manipulative. ;)

may 10, surgery weight: 233.5

beginning of challenge: 195

Weight today: 192.5

Slooooooowwwwllllllyyyyyy!

My weight bounced around this week,,I was down to 226 at one point but then 229.4 this morning so I gained a pound. I had sticked to the plan except for yesterday at my husbands family reunion,,I was a bad girl :( So much good food and I ate tiny amounts but grazed throughout the day,,that'll get ya in trouble! So don't make the same mistake I did and think 1 day won't hurt,,cause it did.

Did I say "sticked to the plan"?lol OMG....

I'm in.

SW: 207

GW: 180

This week's update:

SW: 207

GW: 180

CW: 204

I had a pretty good week! Started mushies this week. Struggled with getting in Protein for the first few days, but I'm getting the hang of it! I did get in my 4 days of exercise. Still struggling with the Water. I sip and sip, but only seem to get to about 50 ounces.

SW 230

CW 225.4 (down 2.8)

GW 210

Good luck everybody!! Keep going strong!

Count me in. I'm a new sleever' date=' 1 week out, and first time challenger. I have no idea how I'll loose with the sleeve, so I'll set a somewhat ambitious goal and work my tail off to get there. :)

SW 226

CW 222

Challenge GW 200

Drink 80 ounces of water/day

Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

CW 215.6

Averaging 64-72 oz of Water since I started purées. Trying to up that water intake.

Sent from my iPad using VST