Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor Day Challenge 2012

SW-145

CW- 142.9

GW-135

Finally broke my stall! Lost 2.1 pounds this past week. I am low carbing it till I get to goal. I saw my NUT on Friday and she gave me a new plan' date=' which have been following now since Friday and I lost 2 pounds over the weekend! Wooop! I will make this challenge![/quote']

Awesome job, forensikchic! I saw that u were stuck and was needing help. I hope the weight continues to come off. I'm so happy that u have a nut that actually has a plan- I'm seriously a little jealous. Mine has great intentions, but she doesn't give me any help. Thankfully I have this website! I'd be lost without. Anyhow- congrats!

I'm one week post op today (yay!!) and I'm in. The structure and discipline of a self-challenge is what I respond to best.

Consult weight: 235

Surgery weight: 208

Current weight: 203

Goal weight: 180

Yes, it's a new sleeve but I think I have some work to do in order to make this happen.

Log exercise and food in MFP daily

Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes 5 times a week

50 grams minimum of Protein per day

64 ounces minimum of Fluid every day

Yippee' date=' i made some progress this week! I also start week 10, day 1 this week. My workout time is being bumped to 70 minutes.

SW: 164 CW: 162.6 GW: 149[/quote']

Well, I finished this week with a .2 gain. I'm not to disappointed tho as I ran another 5k on Saturday. My time was 35:53 and there were hills! Okay so they weren't anything crazy, but it was an elevation increase. ;) I had so much fun and I'm so proud that I shaved some time off. Hopefully some weight will come off this next week.

doing better on Water and Protein now / but still not at 64oz and 80 grams

226. 6. Challenge start weight

221.8. Last weigh in

210.0. Goal weight

Surgery 4/24/2012

Pre-Surgery Weight 327

7/9/12 weight - 269

7/16/12 weight - 272

Labor Day Goal Weight - 260

Awesome job, forensikchic! I saw that u were stuck and was needing help. I hope the weight continues to come off. I'm so happy that u have a nut that actually has a plan- I'm seriously a little jealous. Mine has great intentions, but she doesn't give me any help. Thankfully I have this website! I'd be lost without. Anyhow- congrats!

Thanks so much! I went back to the dr.s office today when I realized that when they weighed me friday, they entered the wrong height so my numbers like body fat percent were off! I weighed again today at the office and lo and behold---I have lost three pounds since I was there on Friday! My body fat percent is now 28.4 down from a whopping 49% at the start! Yay! I am glad the NUT told me what to do to get this last few pounds off. I pray they just keep coming off until I reach goal. I have three weeks left until my surgiversary and I am working hard at it! I am sorry your NUT is not so good. We had two previous ones that were not great either but this one is young and just out of college. Loves her job and she was so upbeat and positive! I told her what I wanted to do and said I knew it wasnt possible and she said "oh, no... thats totally doable, totally!" I was like, really? She proceeded to tell me not to worry about my calories, just get Protein in at every available opportunity and keep carbs 20-30g daily. The lower the better. The main thing to worry about is keeping those carbs low! I have had between 16-26 g of carbs a day for three days and have lost a pound a day, even at this late date! Hooray!

Need to add that in keeping the carbs low, my protein shot up into the 70's! I was only averaging 60 if that, since surgery. Thats so much better! My Hair loss slowed a bit this morning too. I think its the extra protein.

Edited by Forensikchic

may 10' date=' surgery weight: 233.5

beginning of challenge: 195

Weight today: 192.5

Slooooooowwwwllllllyyyyyy![/quote']

That's not slow! Over 40 lbs in 2 months? Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

SW (7/8) - 323

CW - 318.6

GW - 303

4.4 lost this week! WOOT!! 15.6 to go!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

SW 202

GW 185

Today's weight 197 thank God I've been stalled at 202 for about five weeks talk about getting frustrated. I am finally in the 100s and the best part is I never plan to hit the 200s again. I love my sleeve!!!!!

My 1st challange

Preop. 347.9

Day of surg 334.8 (July 9)

GW 295

Count me in.

Starting weight: 213

Goal weight: 198

That will put me in onederland for the first time in like 18 years. Also' date=' I want to get my Water in everyday. I just forget about drinking. Good luck guys[/quote']

SW-213

CW-209

That's 4 pounds so far. Great job so far guys. Keep it up :-)

Count me in.

Starting weight: 213

Goal weight: 198

That will put me in onederland for the first time in like 18 years. Also' date=' I want to get my Water in everyday. I just forget about drinking. Good luck guys[/quote']

SW-213

CW-209

That's 4 pounds so far. Great job so far guys. Keep it up :-)

SW 232

GW 220

SW 232

CW 231

GW 220

I know its late but I am in!

CW: 224

GW: 199

Also I have been slacking on my Vitamins and protein...so my goal is to to get back on track with both!!! :)