Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm gonna be having my sleeve on june 26! and i'm just curious on what you guys are eating now that you have had your surgery.. :)

I am eating pretty much anything I want. I of course make better choices but I was never much of a carb person so that helps alot. I dont drink soda and dont crave sweets either so it has been fairly easy for me. I go out to dinner quite often and do just fine. I go to mexican and have either ceviche minus the tostada shell or a meat taco minus the tortilla. I love sushi so I have that often too, just take out most of the rice, I can only have 3-4 pieces and it is perfect. Most all restaurants have something you can pick and choose from and you get leftovers for the next couple days. Best of luck on your upcoming surgery!

I am 8 months out. At this point I am capable of eating just about anything except bread... bread hits me like a rock with anything more than a tiny bite. But I don't mind since I really was never a huge bread eater (pasta was my kryptonite...)

My daily foods include

-chicken

-pork

-ground meat (hamburger or turkey or sausage)

-eggs

-plain greek yogurt (with flavored syrups or splenda to sweeten, normally add Protein as well)

-cheese!

-tuna

-shrimp

-lunch meat

-protein shakes

I cook these in a variety of ways, but grilling (on my counter top grill) is my favorite. It is quick and since I have lots of experience with it I have no trouble timing it so that the meat comes out tender every time. With the ground meat I either eat it out of a bowl with cheese on top or I make meatballs of some sort.

As you can tell... I am definitely NOT a vegetarian! LOL I also am not all that creative with it. But I like simple food the best so I'm not missing anything!

I was sleeved 5/17 now that I can eat soft foods in the morning I will have one egg scrambled with cheese for lunch about 3oz of tuna shredded with ff mayo and I'm not very hungry at dinner so I just do a Protein Shake. I just have to get better at drinking more...I'm only getting about 30 oz dr says try for 64.

I was sleeved 5/17 now that I can eat soft foods in the morning I will have one egg scrambled with cheese for lunch about 3oz of tuna shredded with ff mayo and I'm not very hungry at dinner so I just do a Protein shake. I just have to get better at drinking more...I'm only getting about 30 oz dr says try for 64.

I was sleeved on 05/16 and don't get to eat soft foods until next week. Wonder why all Drs don't use the same guidelines.

I am a year and a half out and my sleeve loves just about everything. Of course my eating habits have changed so much now. I keep relatively low carb since I ALWAYS eat my Protein first, which leaves little room for carbs. I dont feel like I am missing out though (thats one of the greatest things about the sleeve) I eat what I want and make good decisions and always in moderation! I have been very fortunate. The only thing that makes me really queasy is milk. Best of luck to you!

I was sleeved on 2/13/12 (nearly 4 months out) and I can eat anything I want...I even eat bread, in moderation, and very tiny, slow bites...but that is rare. I tend to pick what I know will go down the easiest, because my sleeve doesn't tolerate Pasta. eggs are my fav, always have been, applesauce, pudding, soft meats and cheeses...NOTHING greasy. But you will learn soon enough what works best for your sleeve. I will tell you, this journey is a very exciting, and blessed one to be on!!

I will be 6 months out next week, and I too can eat anything I want. I definitely make wise choices now. However, I do not want or crave things that I ate alot of before. I really don't want bread or Pasta anymore. I don't want to fill up on bread. ie, today I had an In n' Out Protein cheeseburger, which is their cheeseburger without the bun wrapped in lettuce. That is really the first fast food burger I have had since my surgery and it tasted really good. I usually try to have a Starbucks tall skinny vanilla latte, (I stay regular when I drink these!) For Breakfast I usually have a scrambled egg with some shredded cheese in it (although I cannot eat the entire egg), a turkey susage link, and then a couple oz. of the red grapefruit sections from the jar. For lunch I have either a Starkist sandwich ready albacore tuna (3.5 oz.) on two wasa crispbread crackers with cheese on top broiled, or turkey deli meat with muenster cheese slice and a bread and butter stacker pickle slice rolled up. Sometimes I have three turkey meatballs with marinara suace on top. For dinner I eat about 4 oz. of lean steak, chicken, or pork. i eat that first and usually can't eat my vegetable. For Snacks I have a light cheese stick or Babybel light cheese round or a rice cake with a little low sodium Peanut Butter on it. I have never eaten anything my sleeve didn't like. However, for some reason, I do crave carbs more than anything. Probably because I try to keep them very low until I get to my go which i am only 11 pounds away from! LUV my sleeve!